Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbdgummybear

Rude!!!! She’s more unlikable every day
Match slag!?! Fuckin hell! How vile is that? A woman calling women slags! Meant to be backing each other up, not insulting them. She sounds more like a slag with her obsession of hating men but wanting their python

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🤢🤢 raw chicken, soft green beans and what are those discs top right? I’d rather starve. The Yankee candle was nowhere near those sausages either

Louise, please tell me how in any way shape or form Jeff is kind and a top role model for Cora? Carolyn, how is Cora every inch her mother? Do you mean cos they are never together?
It is KILLING ME that the posts were instigated by a PR, who is no doubt on retainer or fishing for business. Top notch start of the day for Shirl.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Imagine ever choosing that hive of plastic tat for a coffee. There’s countless lovely places for a coffee in town. I give her til just after xmas

• Haha

Rosieposiepie

Ahhh fuck off Jeff...
Purposely angling the camera to show your tit hanging out.... your eyes were constantly looking down at it whilst recording yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ And just incase any potential arse scranees missed it you point it out as if it was accidental....
I just can’t anymore.... the desperation is pathetic! Get to bed you soft slag and stop begging for dick

There you go Jeffrey! There’s so screenshots of you NOT NOTICING your tit was hanging out AT ALL.... even though your fucking eyes are staring at it.... thirsty slag

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
I’d like it placed on public record that I am categorically not jealous of scousebird. Thank you.

• Haha

StormSolitaire

Lol @ Little Shop of Horrors. You know in the film they have that plant that goes apeshit, what would the Scouse Turd shop have? A giant superlambanana shitting out pink chocolate?

• Haha

LadyLC

She’s banging on about going to get her lashes done and can’t wait... however, in the last 4 months she also promoted the hair burst lash serum which was apparently amaaaazzzziiing and also the same for the magnetic lashes by lola’s lashes which were a game changer... which one is it Jeff 🤔
Pick a lane woman 🙄

She proper reminds me of all those concert square sweats from the 1990’s. Also, making a cafe cos you’re not confident you can sell your tat! Wouldn’t she need a licence for people to drink that shit gin outside?
Imagine having that little confidence in your business that you decide to change it a mere two days into the world being open again 🤦🏻‍♀️

And yes, very specific licences with very specific/tricky paperwork. I'm looking forward to seeing what her environmental health star rating is, she'll probably assure the inspector that she's washing the dishes in the shower.

• Haha

Jackmc

I went to town (Liverpool) today an walked past the shop it was empty not even a member of staff on the shop floor. I couldn’t bring myself to go in as I would have felt pressured to buy something being the only one in there 😂

• Haha

cbdgummybear

Any DABS please correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t “fumin’l spelt FEWMIN by scousers originally as a piss take?! I’ve never seen any of my scouse mates say fumin like that

• Haha