Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not over her sending Cora to school. When I think of my mate who owns a florist snd is busy doing a lot of funeral flowers at the moment. She’s got 2 school age kids at the shop with her in the day, makes up packed lunches for them and even bought a little tv & couch for them to use between school work.

How Jeff has the cheek to put anything relatable to home schooling and/or working from home when it’s business as usual for her. What pandemic 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
This is the biggest thing she's done through the whole pandemic to really duck me off. Me and hubby both key workers with stressful jobs and I'm trying to homeschool my 4 y/o and care for my sick mum. She is so out of touch with everyone else and thinks it's fine cos she is so important with her flavoured hot chocs and overpriced gins. No one gives a duck steff, just close the shop and keep your kid and everyone else safe.

Sorry bit of a rant, trying to explain the difference between oo as in Pooh and oo as in door to an unwilling kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be happy if it was my kid in with hers no offence to Cora coz she’s probably better looked after in school but her ma’s been god knows where and she’s then around Cora then putting her in school I’d be on the phone complaining if it was me she’s vile! And the point about being open that’s fine ( well it’s not but it is what it is ) she has staff she could actually be at home with her and leave her staff to do the job she’s swanning round formby woods that’s not work!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the biggest thing she's done through the whole pandemic to really duck me off. Me and hubby both key workers with stressful jobs and I'm trying to homeschool my 4 y/o and care for my sick mum. She is so out of touch with everyone else and thinks it's fine cos she is so important with her flavoured hot chocs and overpriced gins. No one gives a duck steff, just close the shop and keep your kid and everyone else safe.

Sorry bit of a rant, trying to explain the difference between oo as in Pooh and oo as in door to an unwilling kid!
You’re 1000% right and i feel your pain!! She’s just proving what we’ve all said about her for the last dozen threads! Now if someone could tell me what a suffix is that would be great cos these teachers act like I didn’t go to school in the 90s ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybeeeeee because Paul has full time custody of her (idgaf what Jeff says) and he is a key worker, the school don’t see a problem with Cora being there. Not that that makes it ok like

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybeeeeee because Paul has full time custody of her (idgaf what Jeff says) and he is a key worker, the school don’t see a problem with Cora being there. Not that that makes it ok like
You might be onto something there....her actually mother is her childcare bubble 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cora was at after school again today, while she sat home making Instagram videos of REAL hot chocolate flakes?! Absolute joke but as mentioned, she’ll have used Paul no doubt. Only one parent had to be keyworker this time xx

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Cora was at after school again today, while she sat home making Instagram videos of REAL hot chocolate flakes?! Absolute joke but as mentioned, she’ll have used Paul no doubt. Only one parent had to be keyworker this time xx
Notice how she’s not mentioning it that she’s at school (that I’ve seen anyway) so she knows it’s proper sly

Reactions: 12
Honestly that’s probably what it is. She doesn’t give a duck about that kid to even share custody.

Reactions: 7
Imagine sending your kid to school during a pandemic whilst you sit at home chatting tit about hot chocolate all day. Pretending your shop is essential, but making other people run it for you....again whilst you sit at home! And then not even picking your kid up at home time, putting her in after school club! If it wasn’t so fucked up it’d be hilarious

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How doesn’t she feel a CUNTTTT knowing however many thousand followers she’s got (I haven’t been on insta lately it’s full of pricks) can SEE the shite she spends her days doing.. surely she isn’t that bleeping stupid to know some of the parents must follow her

mind you she probably doesn’t give a duck. Selfish bleep is too busy flossing her teeth with pubes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine sending your kid to school during a pandemic whilst you sit at home chatting tit about hot chocolate all day. Pretending your shop is essential, but making other people run it for you....again whilst you sit at home! And then not even picking your kid up at home time, putting her in after school club! If it wasn’t so fucked up it’d be hilarious
I just hope it’s because Paul is a key worker. Mr Ma has a kid from another relationship and he’s got him at home whilst working from home too so that’s another reason why it’s hard for me cos I can’t even be his bubble. Massive twit and I’m glad Paul is the full time parent even if he has a greasy head.

• Sad
I think she just edits her photos now to death 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️
she does look massively different now!

surely she could have got by doing ads from home closing the shop for a bit and home schooling easily. Reception kids don't even have proper work to do, its mostly play! the rest of us manage it!

Reactions: 12
I just hope it’s because Paul is a key worker. Mr Ma has a kid from another relationship and he’s got him at home whilst working from home too so that’s another reason why it’s hard for me cos I can’t even be his bubble. Massive twit and I’m glad Paul is the full time parent even if he has a greasy head.
It will be. I had to send proof of keyworker status so a letter from work and they wanted manager details to verify my position. So I doubt she’s sent a letter headed with SB Media and been like I’m essentially selling essential alcohol and bath bombs. Either that or she’s used food bank as an excuse

Reactions: 15
It will be. I had to send proof of keyworker status so a letter from work and they wanted manager details to verify my position. So I doubt she’s sent a letter headed with SB Media and been like I’m essentially selling essential alcohol and bath bombs. Either that or she’s used food bank as an excuse
It’ll be Paul then. She already outed herself last week by saying she lives in Walton with her dad. The kid can’t have two addresses surely the school, doctors, dentist will only have one and that will be Paul’s.

Bearing in mind covid is bleeping rife in prisons especially remand jails, I’d except her to have a bit of common decency and keep the kid away from other kids/adults because she’s well equipped to do so and able to keep her home....But that would mean having some morals and compassion I suppose and she’d actually have to look after her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.