Scousebird Blogs #12 The shop is an offy but no one even buys her coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember Paul was DM’ing Jeanette, sorry Holly Henderson (when he was with Jeff). She posted the DMs all over Twitter 😂.
Them Corrells 😷. Sarah thinks she’s something special and in reality has no mates and is a 40 off year old embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New year, same old, desperate slag who has to buy friendships
She proper did didn’t she, would literally take randoms out for drinks, pay for everything and invite them on holiday with half priced flights - says something when despite all that people still end up bleeping your off. She bummed up to the people from desperate scousewives too like how low do you wanna scrape for mates??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And Cora is in school and after club because......?

Ahh yeah because loads and loads of people have been asking about Spanish bleach so they’ve had to order loads in so Rob and the girl can do loads of work while she sits in the house that can cause a migraine from a photo selling chocolate and shite.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
And Cora is in school and after club because......?

Ahh yeah because loads and loads of people have been asking about Spanish bleach so they’ve had to order loads in so Rob and the girl can do loads of work while she sits in the house that can cause a migraine from a photo selling chocolate and shite.
duck the tories - you are a tory you whalopper!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
because the shop is so busy. I mean look at that turnaround time- they must be sat waiting for an order to come through. Just so you know how busy she is, there will be a screenshot of an order or diary purchase just to prove they have customers snd what the rest of us are missing out on.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
because the shop is so busy. I mean look at that turnaround time- they must be sat waiting for an order to come through. Just so you know how busy she is, there will be a screenshot of an order or diary purchase just to prove they have customers snd what the rest of us are missing out on.
Bet they’re furloughed too

Reactions: 7
Sorry but it’s disgusting that she has that little girl in school while she pisses about all day on her own. Horrible.

Reactions: 16
Someone really needs to tell Steph-the-performative-Corbyn-bummer that the very foundation of the Labour movement is solidarity among workers.

And guess which workers need our solidarity at the moment? TEACHERS. Who had to literally beg the government to close schools, who are imploring parents not to send the children in unnecessarily, and who are catching covid at up to four times the rate of other people (https://inews.co.uk/news/education/...ty-figures-818457?ito=email_share_article-top).

But as we’ve discussed so many times on these threads, it’s one rule for her and one for every fucker else. I’d say I can’t believe that she’s putting her little girl at risk every day so she can duck about making Instagram stories and stealing other, funnier people’s tweets, but sadly from everything we’ve seen of her I very much can believe it. What a selfish bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m shocked at the fact the diaries and calendars aren’t selling I mean what Scousebird wouldn’t want a calendar that has key dates for Manchester and not Liverpool on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeff’s going to have to reduce the prices of her Spanish shite as it’s much cheaper on the stalls in town

Reactions: 13
This is the biggest thing she's done through the whole pandemic to really duck me off.

it’s defo on a par with the Lithuanian covid tests. She isn’t even attending the bleeping place she’s packing the essential diaries from home.
This is the biggest thing she's done through the whole pandemic to really duck me off. Me and hubby both key workers with stressful jobs and I'm trying to homeschool my 4 y/o and care for my sick mum. She is so out of touch with everyone else and thinks it's fine cos she is so important with her flavoured hot chocs and overpriced gins. No one gives a duck steff, just close the shop and keep your kid and everyone else safe.

Sorry bit of a rant, trying to explain the difference between oo as in Pooh and oo as in door to an unwilling kid!
It is defo on a par with the Lithuanian covid test. She doesn’t even attend the bleeping place, she “works from home”
This diary situation is starting to sound desperate....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.