Scousebird blogs #11 Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff has every narcissistic trait!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the story on her house page? Talking about all the property she owns and said, “I still own the house in Walton. That’s where Cora and her dad live”
*shit what have a just said!*
adds “half the time”
So there you have it, confirmation from the horses mouth!

Reactions: 22
As soon as I heard her say I’m gonna take you on a journey of me houses I was like BORE OFF ya big headed c nt , no one asked. Couldn’t watch the rest.

Reactions: 12
He’s twice divorced and his dick has been up Jeff’s arsehole. No ta.
Maybe one of us DABs should take one for the team
fukin amaazing this!! daren't thing what else has been up Jeff's arsehole

As soon as I heard her say I’m gonna take you on a journey of me houses I was like BORE OFF ya big headed c nt , no one asked. Couldn’t watch the rest.
I am going to take you on a tour of my houses in the beautiful algare, marbella and monaco, oh hang on Walton and bet she is more Seaforth than Crosby!

Fuckin knew it!

He’ll be living there cos it’s free

Reactions: 10
I’ve always paid all my bills! didn’t she leave a huge rent bill at the storage place she’s so full of shit and as for the fsm thing that was vile heartless fucking bitch!!!

A lot of people do cry themselves to sleep coz they can’t feed their kids I have actually been there!! Would love her to feel what it’s actually like I wouldn’t wish it on anyone except her after jumping on that bandwagon horrible horrible woman makes me ashamed that she’s a scouser coz that’s not how we are we help each other not use someone else’s situation to our advantage

Reactions: 13
“That’s where Cora and her dad live... half the time”. Why where does Paul live for the other half of the time? Language is everything, sure blew herself up.

Reactions: 23
“That’s where Cora and her dad live... half the time”. Why where does Paul live for the other half of the time? Language is everything, sure blew herself up.
Ooh where was this video?? I need to watch it lol #whereiscora SOLVED! Lives with her dad all the time!

Ooh where was this video?? I need to watch it lol #whereiscora SOLVED! Lives with her dad all the time!
On the house account. It’s like the 5th story in so you’re not in pain for that long. And she cuts the story off too

Reactions: 7
She owes a lot of money to a lot of people, but probably doesnt see if that way because, in her mind, she's been treated poorly and shouldn't have to pay what she fucking owes. Daft cunt needs to read up on basic contract law.

Reactions: 14
She owes a lot of money to a lot of people, but probably doesnt see if that way because, in her mind, she's been treated poorly and shouldn't have to pay what she fucking owes. Daft cunt needs to read up on basic contract law.
Can't stand businesses who treat their suppliers/landlords like a charity. In my work we've had people owe us into the tens of thousands and we're sat on goods they've ordered then they'll be like 'oh but can you still ship it to us then we can fulfill some orders and start paying the older invoices' no, fuck off. Then they'll just go from supplier to supplier and burn all their bridges until they finally run out of options. Bet this is Jeff. Sadly we end up writing off a lot of debt as the cost of pursuing it will outweigh or take up most of what we'll actually get back. This is how she'll be getting away with it! Not surprised someone shat in her doorway.

Also the saying 'don't shit on your own doorstep' did spring to mind yesterday

Where Cora and her dad live....half the time!??!! Notice how she turns into the camera when she says that.......LIES!

Surely you’d say -coras dad lives there so she’s got somewhere familiar to stay when she’s at his.....

she’s only got her now more cos she can’t go to school and he’s got to work

Anyone who has to make a point of saying all this stuff and about the bills being paid on time comment is lying!!!

she’s one deluded cunt!

edited to add....there’s a lot of nasal congestion and facial bloating going on there too I noticed .....sniffffffffff

If I was Paul I'd be fuming at Jeff telling the world she owns the house he lives in, it's very belittling!!

Yes! She would have just said ‘that’s where cora’s dad lives’ she’s given the game away there.
God listening to that rambling story of her house purchases was like listening to some pissed up/high fella after a house party who won’t go home even though everyone else has left and the big light’s on.

Reactions: 15
If I was Paul I'd be fuming at Jeff telling the world she owns the house he lives in, it's very belittling!!
especially with his job so half of Liverpool nick know he lives off county rd now! I mean he’s stupid for living in the same area as he works cos that’s the first rule of fight club those sort of jobs is you don’t live where you work but even so, she’s a prick for saying that considering her kid lives there

Reactions: 17
I didn’t even think of that! I hoped he’d took it from her in the divorce but can see the benefits for her still owning it - take Cora with you.

Reactions: 11
And why is she talking like she’s being interviewed for grand designs??! Get in the bin meffany, you’re embarrassing yourself

I reckon it’s part of her narc personality- she likes being in control - and what a way to control your ex by owning the house they live in - and making out she’s the successful one, that Paul and Cora are lucky to have her etc.

I reckon it’s part of her narc personality- she likes being in control - and what a way to control your ex by owning the house they live in - and making out she’s the successful one, that Paul and Cora are lucky to have her etc.
THIS

Reactions: 10
And why is she talking like she’s being interviewed for grand designs??! Get in the bin meffany, you’re embarrassing yourself
I haven't even actually watched it yet cos my phone is still upstairs, determined to spend less time staring at it, but nobody said anything about laptops the ads are a thousand times more annoying on here though!

Why does everything have to be so weird with her

Weird landlord arrangement with her ex
Weird social bubble
Weird shower in the new shop of shite

I'm sure there's more

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.