ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, he said on a latest video that he has a job……… does he really or is it a pretend job

I think that he is considering social media influence as his job. He probably thinks that he is one of the big dogs and actually famous now since he was mentioned in that list of influencers in the Tayside region in the newspaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that he is considering social media influence as his job. He probably thinks that he is one of the big dogs and actually famous now since he was mentioned in that list of influencers in the Tayside region in the newspaper.
Gettin in the Dundee courier whoooooosh celebrity alert 😂

Reactions: 1
The only thing he is influencing me to do is stick to a diet so i don’t end up the size he is. He is 23/24 & carries that weight? He will be lucky to see his 30th birthday because he will just keep getting bigger the fat lazy bastard. Running about in a mobility scooter as well at his age because of his weight, embarrassing!

Reactions: 6
The only thing he is influencing me to do is stick to a diet so i don’t end up the size he is. He is 23/24 & carries that weight? He will be lucky to see his 30th birthday because he will just keep getting bigger the fat lazy bastard. Running about in a mobility scooter as well at his age because of his weight, embarrassing!
He’s in his early 20s?! Whaaaaat.

Reactions: 1
I jut aw his birthday shopping spree. Spunked £100 on Lego, £56 in Nespresso shop. He makes me sound off like a tory 😩🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeeezuz look at it in the queue for the BPerfect opening at St Enoch’s 🙈 Is that the boyfriend on the left?? 🤣

IMG_1147.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What an absolute embarrassment. He’s mugging off all the hardworking and honest people in this country. Genuine disabled people are being refused help and failing assessments for silly reasons such as ‘can hold a mobile’ yet this absolute walloper cuts about dancing in the street, spending gods knows how much on coffees, fast food and alcohol, not to mention the clothes, make up and all the other shite, using benefit money. He claims at times to be seriously ill but mocks the NHS by jumping…. YES JUMPING on the hospital bed and filing it for entertainment. The NHS is on its arse and people like this rocket are part of the cause. It’s wrong and I hope it all comes crashing down on him and he has to actually work a days graft. Editing a video of him sipping an overpriced shite coffee with taxpayers money whilst he gasps with enjoyment looking into the distance is NOT A DAYS GRAFT YOU ABSOLUTE DIRTY SCROUNGING DICK HEAD!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What an absolute embarrassment. He’s mugging off all the hardworking and honest people in this country. Genuine disabled people are being refused help and failing assessments for silly reasons such as ‘can hold a mobile’ yet this absolute walloper cuts about dancing in the street, spending gods knows how much on coffees, fast food and alcohol, not to mention the clothes, make up and all the other shite, using benefit money. He claims at times to be seriously ill but mocks the NHS by jumping…. YES JUMPING on the hospital bed and filing it for entertainment. The NHS is on its arse and people like this rocket are part of the cause. It’s wrong and I hope it all comes crashing down on him and he has to actually work a days graft. Editing a video of him sipping an overpriced shite coffee with taxpayers money whilst he gasps with enjoyment looking into the distance is NOT A DAYS GRAFT YOU ABSOLUTE DIRTY SCROUNGING DICK HEAD!!!!
I can’t cope with the fact his fella is actually disabled but Declan pretends he is a total invalid despite being nothing but morbidly obese

Reactions: 8
Well said 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 4