ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came to update myself on this pillock.

This bloody car crash of a bloke will be in an early grave with all the crap he shovels down his throat.

Gravestone video.
Making pancakes.
General out and about.
and the pièce de résistance.
Out with the boyfriend on Valentine's Day.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw him a few weeks ago during one of his 'visits' to a city. In the TikTok he made about his day he made it appear as if he had a totally jam packed schedule when in reality he went to a few shops and a cafe within a 5 minute walk of each other and spent the rest of the time sitting on his scooter on the street trying to fill the time until he went home. So weird.

Reactions: 9
Came to update myself on this pillock.

This bloody car crash of a bloke will be in an early grave with all the crap he shovels down his throat.

Gravestone video.
Making pancakes.
General out and about.
and the pièce de résistance.
Out with the boyfriend on Valentine's Day.

View attachment 2785145
View attachment 2785147
View attachment 2785149
View attachment 2785148
He’s piling on the weight! 😳 I haven’t looked at his videos for maybe 6 months until you posted this.

He’s piling on the weight! 😳 I haven’t looked at his videos for maybe 6 months until you posted this.
He's much heavier, his belly is hanging out the bottom of his t-shirts 😳 gads min

His wee sweaty knacker like a mooses knuckle in every video lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He's much heavier, his belly is hanging out the bottom of his t-shirts 😳 gads min

His wee sweaty knacker like a mooses knuckle in every video lol
He’s absolutely vile and that moose’s knuckle I think he bought from SHEIN, somebody on here before said you can buy things to make it look like you’re well endowed. 😆 Im away to watch some of his videos later and make myself laugh. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hiya troops, coming oot my JoMolane to have a look at this thread and I’m screaming at Declan’s carry on. What an absolute nae righter. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hiya troops, coming oot my JoMolane to have a look at this thread and I’m screaming at Declan’s carry on. What an absolute nae righter. 🤣
He’s on par with Marion ma lovelie. Only difference is Marion has a button mushroom in his lilac Romanian car wash leggings and Declan has a moose knuckle packer in his black M&S jeans. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He’s absolutely vile and that moose’s knuckle I think he bought from SHEIN, somebody on here before said you can buy things to make it look like you’re well endowed. 😆 Im away to watch some of his videos later and make myself laugh. 😆
Omg I'm creased 🤣🤣 it's a plastic nut sack, lol, imagine

• Haha
Omg I'm creased 🤣🤣 it's a plastic nut sack, lol, imagine
A sweaty plastic nutsack. 🤢 I’d hate for anyone to look at my search history but I searched FTM packer on Google and the images that came up made me 😳. There’s all sorts. I can’t remember who it was that said they thought that’s what they thought he had down his trousers. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg @Very Cherry I am crying with laughter after that Google search 🤣🤣 you can even get them skin tone matched. Oor wee Paisley Buddy's needing to get one for when he's wearing his car wash leggings 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg @Very Cherry I am crying with laughter after that Google search 🤣🤣 you can even get them skin tone matched. Oor wee Paisley Buddy's needing to get one for when he's wearing his car wash leggings 🤣🤣
I know it came up with an Etsy seller who must do the various skin tones. Imagine having that as a job. 😂 Maybe that’s what Marion does or maybe he models for them for teeny peenys that they need to make and he doesnae really polish truncheons. 😆