ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly though how can anyone in such an obese state with so poor health that they supposedly need a scooter live for much longer? He’s 23? He will be lucky to see 30.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just spotted him out in the wild again 😭 Barely noticed his scooter he’s that fat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
good for him, wasting his life with Declan & chasing him about on a mobility scooter 😂
Not forgetting he was genuinely disabled but still worked a proper job, meanwhile lardarse Dec sits on his scooter taking money from the state.

Reactions: 9
No mention of the split on tiktok, though I doubt that he would even mention it. Chris was only mentioned and shown on camera sporadically by Declan.

I don't know if he is trying to sound more 'Scottish,' in his videos or if it is just me. It is like he is trying to lay on a thicker Scottish accent than he actually has. I'm also fed up of the swearing in the videos as well. in a recent video about B&M, he swore at least three times. Most videos have him swearing at least twice. I don't know if he is doing that to be more Scottish as well, as apparently, we Scots just swear every second word. It is just making him look more trashier than he is.

Reactions: 5
No mention of the split on tiktok, though I doubt that he would even mention it. Chris was only mentioned and shown on camera sporadically by Declan.

I don't know if he is trying to sound more 'Scottish,' in his videos or if it is just me. It is like he is trying to lay on a thicker Scottish accent than he actually has. I'm also fed up of the swearing in the videos as well. in a recent video about B&M, he swore at least three times. Most videos have him swearing at least twice. I don't know if he is doing that to be more Scottish as well, as apparently, we Scots just swear every second word. It is just making him look more trashier than he is.
Where he’s from sounds nothing like him at all. He’s just a fanny! As for his boyfriend, as of 2 weeks ago they were together according to Facebook but suppose things can change in that time

Reactions: 1