ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live now. When I scrolled it came up with a survey if I think think this live is suitable for TikTok. I said no. Then it asked a reason. I clicked “disgusting” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish someone would steal his mobile when he’s walking away from it then film him pure pechin trying to catch up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Came to update myself on this pillock.

This bloody car crash of a bloke will be in an early grave with all the crap he shovels down his throat.

Gravestone video.
Making pancakes.
General out and about.
and the pièce de résistance.
Out with the boyfriend on Valentine's Day.

View attachment 2785145
View attachment 2785147
View attachment 2785149
View attachment 2785148
I decided to come back to this thread and give him another go. Sadly the pancake video (yep I’m way behind) has made me want to vom 🤢. Dirty bastard! I think I’m out again till my stomach is stronger. Nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I decided to come back to this thread and give him another go. Sadly the pancake video (yep I’m way behind) has made me want to vom 🤢. Dirty bastard! I think I’m out again till my stomach is stronger. Nae debates!
Lovin the nae debates Mario crossover.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol he is such a bleeping mess. The new gucci bag the fake Cartier love bracelet cutting of his arm circulation🤣 😂 it got deleted quickly but he tagged in Tik Tok UK telling them to go duck themselves for deleting his gambling video, but they can allow bullying and harassment of him to stay up

Screenshot_20240426_102326_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I live in the same area and I've always said to my husband, we have never seen him in the wild... Well, today was that day! 😂 I was driving along and saw him on his scooter! I shouted IT'S SCOTTISH DECLAN!! My kids were like wtf 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I live in the same area and I've always said to my husband, we have never seen him in the wild... Well, today was that day! 😂 I was driving along and saw him on his scooter! I shouted IT'S SCOTTISH DECLAN!! My kids were like wtf 😂🙈
Same we like the Laurel Bank for a wee cheap n cheerful night away, but my god if I seen him in there I'd leave 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bet you were starstruck 😂Is it Glenrothes he’s from?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet you were starstruck 😂Is it Glenrothes he’s from?
Hahaha I saw the licence plate on his scooter and was like omg!!! I'm actually not sure the exact area of fife he's in but a lot of his videos are from the area I'm from and I kept thinking I'm bound to see him one day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t cope with him taking a tripod to the bingo to film himself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You poor soul!! I’ve seen him a few times now and his chins have multiplied every bloody time😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4