ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so desperate to be "famous" he's now put in his bio that he "was on" the Channel 4 piano programme......he was in a nanosecond camera pan of the crowd 🤣🤣 what a joke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
WTAF. I’ve just seen the Christmas video. Who in the hell let him sit at the table looking like that. Complete fud

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly having to sit across from him would put me off 🥴 he's like a pig in make up

That dinner looks revolting 🤢 tinned carrots 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It looks like he was at the table himself. Also who has steak pie for Christmas dinner!
And that measure of jack daniels, he will no be needing a second!

Reactions: 5
Also who has steak pie for Christmas dinner!
To be fair, we do as well. Nobody in our family enjoys turkey and we tend to have a ham on Boxing Day.
We don’t, however, eat the crappy example that he did. I make a home-made one that feeds 12. And I don’t use Bisto gravy granules either. 🤢

Reactions: 3
To be fair, we do as well. Nobody in our family enjoys turkey and we tend to have a ham on Boxing Day.
We don’t, however, eat the crappy example that he did. I make a home-made one that feeds 12. And I don’t use Bisto gravy granules either. 🤢
Christmas dinners do tend to be so diverse for everyone tbh but his definitely looked like a microwave job. And the chicken looked anything but juicy

Reactions: 4
What the duck is that lipstick on his Christmas video?
Also his crusty manky elbow at the start walking towards the chair 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The ahh noise he makes after sipping a drink makes me want to launch my phone out the window. Genuinely if my son came to sit at a table with me on Christmas day of all days wearing that make up I would laugh in his face then be tempted to disown him 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is this true? I have read the comments & don’t know if people are taking the piss or not?
I hope its not true but if it is the comments are quite sick. The creator of the page says they know from someone but i don't know how they would and make a post but no one else has

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming it’s a joke? He’s definitely alive and well scooting round his local ASDA

Reactions: 1