ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's made a video visiting his 'gravestone,' and crying about his supposed death. Sadly will be getting more supermarket dancing from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way he tries to act prim and proper by dabbing his mouth after eating, Declan just rub the napkin across your gob like the rest of us, you fat scruff. You aren’t middle class. Youre a benefit scrounging loser.
Also the guys in the background clearly thinking “what the duck is he doing” 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The way he tries to act prim and proper by dabbing his mouth after eating, Declan just rub the napkin across your gob like the rest of us, you fat scruff. You aren’t middle class. Youre a benefit scrounging loser.
Also the guys in the background clearly thinking “what the duck is he doing” 😂😂😂
Why does the background guy look like BreachyBoy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can I ask a question.....you know when he films himself walking in to shops or going to sit at a table.....who films it for him? Or does he set up a tripod and pretends to walk in etc then has to run back out before his phone gets nicked? 🤔 🤣

God if that's what being an ahem an influencer involves then it's a solid no from me....who van be arsed and how daft must he look setting it up??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I ask a question.....you know when he films himself walking in to shops or going to sit at a table.....who films it for him? Or does he set up a tripod and pretends to walk in etc then has to run back out before his phone gets nicked? 🤔 🤣

God if that's what being an ahem an influencer involves then it's a solid no from me....who van be arsed and how daft must he look setting it up??
It’s a tripod haha. So cringe! I saw a tiktok of someone who works in Costa/starbucks mentioning they saw him. The acc is frahartt i think

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a tripod haha. So cringe! I saw a tiktok of someone who works in Costa/starbucks mentioning they saw him. The acc is frahartt i think
Was that the guy who said it defo wasn’t morning when he was in for his “morning bacon roll” but three in the afternoon.

• Haha
I’m surprised that someone hasn’t just booted his tripod to duck, especially in Livi. I would be tempted if I saw him acting like a fanny. He must go on days when it’s just wee granny’s going about.

• Haha
He's very confused is he planning on transitioning at some point or does he just dress up some days? Is he on hormones to give him breasts or is it a weight issue? So many questions.

Was that the guy who said it defo wasn’t morning when he was in for his “morning bacon roll” but three in the afternoon.
Yes hahahaha! I can’t find the video anymore though
---
Omg the new skincare routine 😂🤔🤣

What a wrong un
I hate the way he tries to act so gentle with everything he does. The tapping around his eyes, i know that’s what you’re supposed to do on more delicate skin but It makes me cringe so bad when he does it 🤣 you can tell if he wasn’t on camera he would be scrubbing it in to his fat head with his shrek hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I get bothered by the fact that he pretends to eat very gently and sophisticated as well, especially when he uses a napkin. No one eats like that when they are alone and they shove the food in 😂.
I'm recovering from the fact that Declan recently went to Perth where I live and I annoyingly missed him. I always keep a look out for him ever since I saw him when I was getting the bus back from St. Andrews and he was on his scooter vaping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just bumped into him on his mobility scooter in the food hall at marks and soensers. I genuinely thought it was a woman. So so feminine. No tripod in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My kid saw him outside Waverley station last summer. Had his tripod set up and getting on and off of the scooter.

Said he didn't last long there because a HUGE group of teens spotted him and started trying to get in the video and follow him.

• Haha
Those “pancakes” half a tonne of oil and they looked more like Yorkshire puddings! Absolutely tragic

• Haha