ScottishDeclan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does he actually live in a caravan? I donno that sounds kinda cool, I might look into it!

Yeah this is the last weekend coming up. Then he will over-winter at his mums flat before returning when it reopens on the 1st of March.

Imagine your cards getting declined for a bus ticket 💀 but it doesn’t matter cause he’s on the rising stars!!!!! Whatever the duck that means

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On live with flour round his nose, throwing his hands around out of breath 🤢
I just saw that - why is he pretending to do drugs?! He just pretended to snort a line off camera then said it was some “good tit😳

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Where's his scooter on the train to London? Imagine going in a scooter if you're able bodied 🙄

I'm pretty sure that bacon roll + cheese & ham roll aren't banging 😬 he's such a billy bullshitter

Lastly, wish he'd put some concealer on his beak, he's like the gruffolo with that poisonous plook

Reactions: 2
‘ I goat a radar key oaf Amazon when they started charging fur the toilit’

He’s a fat prick isn’t even disabled lying bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘ I goat a radar key oaf Amazon when they started charging fur the toilit’

He’s a fat prick isn’t even disabled lying bastard
He most likely will end up disabled the way he's carrying on, he's off his chomp

His videos kill me. The way he sets his phone up to walk past it like he hasn't noticed it 🤣🤣 must take him ages to actually do anything.
I can't wait for the day the train doors shut before he's had a chance to jump off grab the phone and jump back on again. Or some chancer grabs it and runs 🏃‍♂️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His videos kill me. The way he sets his phone up to walk past it like he hasn't noticed it 🤣🤣 must take him ages to actually do anything.
I can't wait for the day the train doors shut before he's had a chance to jump off grab the phone and jump back on again. Or some chancer grabs it and runs 🏃‍♂️ 😂
He’s lucky that hasn’t happened to him in London. He’s such an easy target

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Discovered Scottish Declan. So he’s a fat guy, who doesn’t work, messes his hair up for videos and wears pjs too small for him. Does his transition and he’s always wearing those red vans

• Haha
Discovered Scottish Declan. So he’s a fat guy, who doesn’t work, messes his hair up for videos and wears pjs too small for him. Does his transition and he’s always wearing those red vans
then he gets about by using a mobility scooter despite having no problems launching himself off it to do TT dances in busy supermarkets or in the street.

Reactions: 3
Excuse me, not just red vans, burgundy red vans

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s even lazy uploading those videos because the weather in Scotland and London is totally different haha