Scottish Tiktok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bush arguing with her 19 year old neighbour on live whilst waiting on her daughter coming home. Now offering people 500 quid to come and batter the lassie.
She is honestly vile. Lassie doesn’t have £500 to her name she’s got tic bills to pay 😂 she obviously doesn’t have her daughter full time and she’s got her for an overnight or something and is still on live, unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just cannot deal with the fact Bush moaned to the neighbour about hoovering at 2am. You can only begin to imagine what her poor neighbours put up with. Her thinking she’s Mariah Carey belting out tunes at 9am, having Mwi parties, screaming at her weans, screaming at her phone, having every Tom, dick and Harry in every night of the week. The actual audacity. Bush crapped herself. The neighbour should phone the polis on her show them the threats.
Also said I make my weans dinner at this time as they’re starving. No you make it at this time so you don’t need to deal with them for the rest of the night and you can sit on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 16
that isn’t her sister. God knows who it is. Someone suggested she could be from social services. I agree, zara isn’t there in her care full time. I don’t know how rosie gets so much respite time, i have never know that to happen as much to anyone. Its all very strange. And she has proved today why she hasn’t got the wee girl at least in her care full time.
I know someone who works full time and has a severally disabled child not had respite in 15 months, only time away from her child is to work when her child is at school, she is running on empty but strives to work and show she can do both. Then this fanny gets respite for a child with a mild condition and no job herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rosie and an 18 year old
View attachment 984361
And so it continues 😅😅😅 as I said before her poor boys heid must be up his arse!

I just cannot deal with the fact Bush moaned to the neighbour about hoovering at 2am. You can only begin to imagine what her poor neighbours put up with. Her thinking she’s Mariah Carey belting out tunes at 9am, having Mwi parties, screaming at her weans, screaming at her phone, having every Tom, dick and Harry in every night of the week. The actual audacity. Bush crapped herself. The neighbour should phone the polis on her show them the threats.
Also said I make my weans dinner at this time as they’re starving. No you make it at this time so you don’t need to deal with them for the rest of the night and you can sit on TikTok
She had music on blaring earlier today at lunchtime whilst she was eating her nandos takeaway 🤣 what a bleeping life!!

Reactions: 5
Rosie and an 18 year old
View attachment 984361
What have I missed is she now arguing with her neighbours? Is this a new neighbour or have they just had enough of her utter bullshit they are now getting pissed off?

I particularly like when they organise nights out together in big groups.....like Stefntonic her night out/private party(with all these warriors who have turned theor lives around *cough cough*, they all made videos on their phones all night, looked so dull and boring.......You're not famous you look stupid dancing in the middle of shopping centres with your husband who looks like Dave from the Royale Family.
I can't stand her, infact I can't stand either of them but she just makes me cringe!!

She’s like a wannabe ‘Part Time Working Mummy’. bleeping brand deals with Poundstretcher. Get a real job ffs.
These folk on Instagram selling their kids for a collab with The local corner shop actually piss me off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know someone who works full time and has a severally disabled child not had respite in 15 months, only time away from her child is to work when her child is at school, she is running on empty but strives to work and show she can do both. Then this fanny gets respite for a child with a mild condition and no job herself.
Probably doing the wee guy a favour getting him out the hell hole for a wee bit of normality away from her carry on.

Mortified for her arguing with a wee lassie like that. Acting like billy big baws to folk younger than her. Still no washed that head of hers, its no as if she is busy working or that that she can’t wash it! Why does everything need to be recorded live, so embarrassing! She was on live all day on Monday but the one time she wasn’t on live was when ot kicked off with chloe & stewart, wonder why that is 😏

My friend is the same with her child he doesn’t sleep she still makes work and is running on empty no help at all doesn’t have a life. Shame to see nice people struggling then go to social media and get people like bush 🤯🤦🏼

• Sad
One person I cannot stand is mark hamilton. Sits on live on a computer acting like he's the CEO of a massive company 🤣 mate yer a massive fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One person I cannot stand is mark hamilton. Sits on live on a computer acting like he's the CEO of a massive company 🤣 mate yer a massive fanny
Has he fallen out with that Andy he was pals with? Probably best for Andy, he seems like an ok guy, dunno why he ever hung about with that air head Mark

One minute that Mark Hamilton was making videos in his mums house then he was running around Kent begging people to say racial slurs for money, chasing people about the town for videos & now he's back up the road selling his jumpers & fake tan again doing sleep outs for the homeless. No sure what he's doing combing his hair back but it's not for him either

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stefntonic aswell can't stand them especially her. So full of herself. hen I've seen better dancing in the savoy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has he fallen out with that Andy he was pals with? Probably best for Andy, he seems like an ok guy, dunno why he ever hung about with that air head Mark
I was just about to ask this 😂 Haven't seen them together for ages. I like Andy, he seems decent enough.

Reactions: 8
When she shaved her hair off cause Rosie done it was the funniest most petty thing ever 😂
That was the height of attention seeking & pettiness. She is another one that is giving her weans a riddy! And don’t get me started on that voice of hers 🥴

Reactions: 4
Rosie and an 18 year old
View attachment 984361
What's she done wrong here? The wee lassies giving as good back and has obviously hit Rosie at some point so she's just naw to say anything to her? She said her pals daughter is going to see her, naw as if she's jumped over the wall and started battering a wain. She's 18 she's big enough to argue and hit people🤷

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.