Scottish TikTok Spa #8 Deid Dugs, Slimmin Drugs & Denren's Maw Taking People For Mugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute disgrace. Imagine being a nurse in a HDU ward and that rocket is wailing on a live with her big voice. It will be so distressing to the other patients. She’s just a big fat junkie ned. God love the nurses putting up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Un bleeping believable. That fat useless waste of space Lala is asking people to complain about her treatment on ward 8 - even named one of the nurses - because they didn’t want her going out for “fresh air”. Probably because they knew fine she was really going for a fag, and she’s currently in with pneumonia. They’re no zipped up the back.
She was live the other day and I heard one of the other patients saying "you better not be putting that camera on me". 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s just an absolute bleeping nuisance in every thing she does. I actual canny go her at all. As soon as she joins a box I’m outta the live.

Instead of being grateful that's she's being looked after all she does is criticise the staff. x
That’s what happens when you’ve never worked a day in your life. You have no respect for people working 12 hour shifts, for tit money, dealing with the absolute scum of the earth like herself. Lala has scrounged off benefits her whole life, the only thing she’s ever had to wake up in the morning for, is to go to the chemist for methadone.

• Heart
And the only time she did actually work for her own money she didn’t pay income tax. It’s hard to run prostitution earnings through a legitimate accountant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a sin for the nurses having to put up with her, I hope they take great enjoyment patching her buzzer every time she presses the button looking for more diazepam

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a sin for the nurses having to put up with her, I hope they take great enjoyment patching her buzzer every time she presses the button looking for more diazepam
She will be looking for extra cups of tea as well ...no be happening now after her carry on and disrepectful behaviour

Lala’s lungs are fucked coz she chainsmokes about 80 fags a day and is partial to a crackpipe or 10.

Reactions: 11
She will be looking for extra cups of tea as well ...no be happening now after her carry on and disrepectful behaviour
She is shocking tbh , shes no interested in helping herself in any way , just complains constantly about her life but continues to drink & smoke weed & whatever else

Reactions: 6
She's always been a repugnant fat bleep. This is the woman that gave a teenager smack then lay in bed with her while she died. Yet somehow she's the eternal bleeping victim in every situation.

She's been loving all the attention Senorita Wee Kidney Winkie has been getting for her teeth gofundme. She's desperate to get her own going again. I pure hate this witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's always been a repugnant fat bleep. This is the woman that gave a teenager smack then lay in bed with her while she died. Yet somehow she's the eternal bleeping victim in every situation.

She's been loving all the attention Senorita Wee Kidney Winkie has been getting for her teeth gofundme. She's desperate to get her own going again. I pure hate this witch.
That’s absolutely vile . What kind of person could do that . I hope she got charged . What age was the girl ? That would honestly break your heart , her poor family having to hear that 🥹🥹 x

That’s absolutely vile . What kind of person could do that . I hope she got charged . What age was the girl ? That would honestly break your heart , her poor family having to hear that 🥹🥹 x
I think she was about 18 or so. Young anyway. It happened in a crack den that Lala had taken her to after a night on the game.

• Sad
I think she was about 18 or so. Young anyway. It happened in a crack den that Lala had taken her to after a night on the game.
Horrific. Was the wee lassie no only 16/17 but Lala kidded on she says she was 18? It was lalas da they got the smack off of also. Sickening how that rancid fat boot is still walking the streets. Big beast.

• Sad
Horrific. Was the wee lassie no only 16/17 but Lala kidded on she says she was 18? It was lalas da they got the smack off of also. Sickening how that rancid fat boot is still walking the streets. Big beast.
The wee girl was only 16 when she died. It’s sickening that Lala’s made welcome on that app.
IMG_9426.jpeg

IMG_9427.jpeg

• Sad
Omg that’s horrific . Poor lassie 🥹 . Always amazes me how these wrong yins can come on Tik Tok bold as brass when they’ve done tit like this . Absolutely no shame . Surprised she’s no been battered duck out of . She’s vile 😡
---
The wee girl was only 16 when she died. It’s sickening that Lala’s made welcome on that app.
View attachment 2903368
View attachment 2903370
That’s horrific 🥹 that’s so sad . She was just a wee lassie with her whole life ahead of her . I don’t know how Lala can come on & act the way she does knowing what she’s done . I couldn’t look myself in the mirror knowing I had done that . Always knew she was a scumbag but that’s horrendous even for that fat woman . God bless that wee girl 🥹❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s just very odd that despite heroin being injected in Lala’s dads house where the wee girl died, there were no signs of needles in the house , they’ve cleaned that house up before the police got there .
IMG_9428.jpeg

IMG_9429.jpeg

• Sad
I’ve just googled her name & read an article about her . That’s heartbreaking 🥹 what a beautiful wee girl she was ❤ what a tragic life she had . Her poor Mum , that’s really got to me reading that 🥹 can’t imagine how she must feel .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just googled her name & read an article about her . That’s heartbreaking 🥹 what a beautiful wee girl she was ❤ what a tragic life she had . Her poor Mum , that’s really got to me reading that 🥹 can’t imagine how she must feel .
It’s a sin for her poor mum. I just read another article on the story there, the mums now working as a councillor to help people with addictions & believe’s the other woman in the house ( Lala) was the one who injected her daughter. Would make sense if that was the case as Lala’s fingerprints would be all over that syringe which was never recovered. Bogging that Lala can show her face in public at all after that never mind sitting broadcasting herself on the internet daily for money & attention

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.