Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My pal works in the prison service and said Addiewell is for dangerous criminals and folk serving more than 2 years so how's Diadro there? Unless there's way more to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Muchbee

VIP Member
Oooft barbie sounds tuned to the moon what's happened heard wooly telling her to report john

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I've actually been to one of Carol McGee's nights and it was really good. I am a bit sceptical of mediums, not because I don't believe in it but there are obviously loads of frauds. The things this woman told me was spot on and quite specific, nothing she could have got from social media or anything like that!
She comes over to NI every so often I always go to her shows she has amazed me with things she has told me she’s always been spot on
And she’s not up her own arse and is very funny

have any of you came across an account Boerboelblade3? Its a guy who walks his dog in Methil. Well he has put a video up about people coming to his house & tried attackinh him, the comments saying it was Laura Turnbull & her man. God knows what has happened to make them turn up to his house but they have shat it when he offered her man a square go & he has pulled out some weapon.
I've seen him before he's a total tink 🙈

Spanor511

VIP Member
“Charlene’s recovery story”
Any one else think this is andrea pirlos long lost twin sister?
She keeps appearing on my FYP. I thought she was ripping the piss and pretending to cry in one, but no, she was attempting to be sincere. Another rocket

• Haha