Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
What’s happened way the mccoll’s and Natalie have they had a falling out? A haven’t watched them in ages so no idea wots been happening

Reactions: 2

Muchbee

VIP Member
Howling I've checked the sales for the beacon a few times since I spotted it a few weeks ago they're selling slooooowly

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Kingscottish1
We're they both in Wully’s live ? I watched the two of them during the night last night and I lost count of the times her story changed. x
---
She definitely looks like she is. She's saying her wean is next to her ill and she's shouting and swearing like a banshee
I think by her wean she means the step daughter. She was in beside her in bed on her live during the night. She's a big mouth too. x
---
She’s constantly nutted in the hoose with her weans. Another Scottish TikTok bam that social services aren’t doing their job with.
She doesn’t have her kids full time. She shares custody with her ex's mum. She mentioned it on a live when she first came on the scene. x

There’s loads of screen recordings on the fyp. Might be some in primms thread I can’t remember. It got pretty wild lastnight. Also try the professors page

Geee

VIP Member
Some smashing parenting from Big Gildo who took her wean out to buy an alcoholic homeless man beer , she’s said she’s done it as he was an alcoholic & if they don’t get drink they rattle from it 🤦🏼‍♀️ . Fucks wrong with these bangers 😭
To be fair they do more than rattle. Alcohol withdrawal is a medical emergency but I wouldn’t be posting it all over tiktok

kiwibabs

Chatty Member
Well she’s obviously no got anyone to pump/take pics for money for at the mo, so a go fund em will need to do, it’s the fact the cheeky cows asking for tv and phones 😂😂😂😂

Muchbee

VIP Member
I've actually been to one of Carol McGee's nights and it was really good. I am a bit sceptical of mediums, not because I don't believe in it but there are obviously loads of frauds. The things this woman told me was spot on and quite specific, nothing she could have got from social media or anything like that!
Is this denrens mum?

• Haha