Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evie1975

VIP Member
Looks like a longer version of a Madonna wig I got from Amazon for an 80s night 😭
I said last night - it’s Whitney for me!
---
Making the bairns dinner minding my own business and I heard CHERINES voice on an advert 😫I want to tear my ears off. I hope Jade and Craig have a roaring argument tonight to soothe me.
She was in an advert for my old dentist- blocked 🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whats happened to big Gillian? Did he hit her infront of her kids? I really don't like how they air all their dirty laundry. But with no Jeremy Kyle I'm hooked 🙈

Muchbee

VIP Member
Ryan and wully have had another lovers tiff, not sure of the full reason but Willie had that Stef in the box, Ryan went in and had a go at her about the dog and Willie told him to stop shouting at her. Now all the secrets are being outted between them, regardless of it being stuff they've both lied about to cover each others arses previously!
What secrets? 🤓

• Haha

KMH

Les will never change folks. She’s needs to get proper help. Pretending she’s getting a new house and bought a 70 inch tv from Argos..is a lotta nonsense. She said it was £600+ where’s she getting that kinda money from!

Ell87

VIP Member
Is that the same rambo who was shouting at his wee baby to shut the fuck up?!! And voice noting the gf to say she better get hame he's not babysitting that wean Any longer and he will dump the baby outside her grans door? My man ever shouted at my baby I would have booted him right in the fkn heed! Imagine calling looking after your own child babysitting.
They way he's spoke about her older daughter is disgusting aswell! Scumbag!

• Wow

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
They way he's spoke about her older daughter is disgusting aswell! Scumbag!
I never seen that. was enough for me seeing that poor wee beautiful baby bouncing away making noises and he's telling her to shut up. What was he saying about her other daughter

• Sad