Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a clip of her (not sure how old it is) ranting at Emz that her tiles are stickers & telling her to tap a fork against them to prove they were real so she did & CLA had to apologise, shes some buzz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a clip of her (not sure how old it is) ranting at Emz that her tiles are stickers & telling her to tap a fork against them to prove they were real so she did & CLA had to apologise, shes some buzz 😂
The way she went oh they are tiles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just caught up! The songs shite get over it! Pandy your just a bleeping ban like the rest! Selling your soul to mad mental Janine!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who's live is yoker in, another boring bastard that's blocked me for nothing. wasn't even watching their live scrolled in by accident 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who's live is yoker in, another boring bastard that's blocked me for nothing. wasn't even watching their live scrolled in by accident 🥱
She’s in that mammajo’s live the noo a canae listen to her, her voice annoys me a find her dead boring 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t watch Yoker for long, she’s absolutely bogging you just know she’s stinking of Tuna paste & fags looking at her 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They always go on about Banter Thursdays like it's some sort of bleeping world-changing event. It's basically a bunch of scheme goblins with not a job between them sniffing canisters of shaving cream. It's no Live Aid. Calm doon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.