Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Steph yoker think everyone’s scared of her? She’s an absolute banger ave never seen her out that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Polo’s Green screening James’s charge sheet from the telecommunications charge he was convicted of , which everyone already knows 🥴 he’s saying boys fae Ireland have told him to show everything, these boys fae Ireland have said Lydo better shut his mouth anaw. His maw should have got him sectioned 😭😂

• Haha
Polo’s Green screening James’s charge sheet from the telecommunications charge he was convicted of , which everyone already knows 🥴 he’s saying boys fae Ireland have told him to show everything, these boys fae Ireland have said Lydo better shut his mouth anaw. His maw should have got him sectioned 😭😂
He is just a clone of his dad. His dad always thought he was a big shot. Pretty sure his dads girlfriend battered him at one point & she was a tiny thing. Now his dad hides in Lanzarote 😭

Reactions: 8
Stacey from the gorbals still in Spain begging while she is having a meal in a restaurant & a pint , she’s fleeing DV & is terrified though 🙈
No your stuffing your face with others peoples money ,& she is saying she still has more things to buy for her & Jack - ok doll bank transfer ok
Women in the comments asking what she would need to do them for a week 🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
Stacey from the gorbals still in Spain begging while she is having a meal in a restaurant & a pint , she’s fleeing DV & is terrified though 🙈
No your stuffing your face with others peoples money ,& she is saying she still has more things to buy for her & Jack - ok doll bank transfer ok
Women in the comments asking what she would need to do them for a week 🤯🤯
Is her name Margaret by any chance?

Reactions: 1
mad rentboy John shields is going after Rydo an all 🤣 he’s put up a video saying “Ryan alluded to me battering my maw which I have always disputed. But even if it was true it happened when I was 13”. So it did happen then? Another whopper that canny get his story straight.

• Haha
  • Wow
That’s the ‘receipts’ Polo put up about Lydo . It’s auld news, I mind all that going about when Lydo was outed by Blanco. Lydos obviously been a creepy Trolly bastard for years, I don’t think Polos read the first screen shot right the lassies wrote Lydo’s the one who did the Glasgows Dog page trolling her & is a different guy from the beast she must have been writing about 11 year ago. He’s definitely been at the trolling a long time , I think a hell of a lot of the troll accounts Polo is blamed for is Lydo.

Attachments

mad rentboy John shields is going after Rydo an all 🤣 he’s put up a video saying “Ryan alluded to me battering my maw which I have always disputed. But even if it was true it happened when I was 13”. So it did happen then? Another whopper that canny get his story straight.
i can’t imagine him battering anyone let alone at 13 but aye they all lie like diadro fuckin dafties

Wullys got himself a Diadro style light for his bedsit, mental to think these are grown men 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeezo you just don’t know what’s gone on do you there was summat weird about him always in these empty hooses alone with the dug
No furniture no carpets his house doesn’t even have hot running water he goes to this old man’s house for a shower and a feed a couple of times a week in return for you know what.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
No furniture no carpets his house doesn’t even have hot running water he goes to this old man’s house for a shower and a feed a couple of times a week in return for you know what.
Aye that Rachel he used to go on with outed that he went to that blokes house duck sake bogging! it’s weird where does his money go he must make some on tiktok

Spend it on weed mostly. I’m friends with McSmellen, I could go on all day about John shields. Vile disgusting woman that he is.

Has Dourface put a wee roller in Hulks fringe fs state of that hair
IMG_5296.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nobody can convince me that jury isn’t going through a mental breakdown.
He’s exposing Ryan seemingly. Probably for something that was spoken about on here in March 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.