Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that the guy that was on kdawgs live ages ago from Nigeria (stg_soul1) is posting he is in love with Danielle carter ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€got her pics up. So has she been dumped by noodle ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ maybe Iโ€™m late to the party

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That lassie fae Elgin, cannae remember her name, that's always steaming on live is in a right mess, she was on the soops at 6 this morning. Her teeth keep flying oot, it's funny but she needs help big time

Reactions: 1
Big mad jinty? I think she goes live fae a Nokia 3310 judging by the camera quality. Sheโ€™s needing serious professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed that the guy that was on kdawgs live ages ago from Nigeria (stg_soul1) is posting he is in love with Danielle carter ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€got her pics up. So has she been dumped by noodle ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ maybe Iโ€™m late to the party
Case25 will be raging. She threw all her 20ps at Prince back in the day ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she got dumped the day after his court appearance ๐Ÿง

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Case25 will be raging. She threw all her 20ps at Prince back in the day ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Awk Jamesys cast aff can have him , I got a smashing dance & made a mad mental wummins heid spin like something out the exorcist,I got more than my 20pence worth aff Prince ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thereโ€™s a couple of recordings of his voice on there from 2020 sounds 100% jury. confirmed heโ€™s a total bam

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thatโ€™s got to be jury. The size of him heโ€™s toaty๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ heโ€™d make a smashing wee pal for small John & pandemonium

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where did this come from that jury is erso. Iโ€™ve been in his company many times, albeit many years ago and I can ๐Ÿ’ฏ say thatโ€™s definitely not him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.