Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t take long for the Jess Rennie vs Argos Juls stuff to re-ignite. There’s juls done a video with a photo of Jess’ new address.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thats why your son is called Lydo because he is full of shite nobody should believe like his girlfriend from doon his grannies bit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
How different does big dirty Dawn look, she’s hacket now but jeeso she must have had some amount of botox and filler.
The holiday has no been her first begging rodeo, she wanted 3 grand for Turkey teeth , it’s awrite though it ‘ was just for a wee laugh’.
She is a beggar - none of this is a joke

Big Cher will no be happy Dawnski will be getting back stabbed soon
---
I can’t watch Yoker for long, she’s absolutely bogging you just know she’s stinking of Tuna paste & fags looking at her 🤢
Yoker is a pure Ned that thinks everyone is scared of her , she is vulgar & sits all day looking minging - chants about her mental health while taking illegal drugs - another scrounger

Reactions: 9
She is a beggar - none of this is a joke

Big Cher will no be happy Dawnski will be getting back stabbed soon
---

Yoker is a pure Ned that thinks everyone is scared of her , she is vulgar & sits all day looking minging - chants about her mental health while taking illegal drugs - another scrounger
I wonder how much money she made. I’m almost positive she said her teeth were false teeth & had cost her something like £80, it’s not Turkey teeth it’s wallys shes got.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Donna Marie needs to ask auld Fraser and report back. Is it wallies big Dawn has Donna?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much money she made. I’m almost positive she said her teeth were false teeth & had cost her something like £80, it’s not Turkey teeth it’s wallys shes got.
That's right Cass. Someone asked her where she got her teeth and she from the dentist for 80 quid. x

• Haha
Aldo trying to punt a run down flat in one of the most deprived areas of wishaw as if its a bargain & a great place to stay 😂 oh how the mighty have fallen 😏 the listing has south lanarkshire as well, its north 😂 what a fud!

Attachments

• Haha
Surprised he’s no snapped it up himself for when he wants to escape from Pete burns when the sprog is calved.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is Gem Cox and why’s Yoker ranting about her , Yokers a complete riddy

Yokers calling this Gem for everything , wits she done . It’s something to do wae Yoker wanting to go OF by the sounds of it , who would want to see her wae her gear aff 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yoker wants to go on OF? WTF. These cunts are fried. MH too bad for a job but can sit on TikTok all day and then show their Fanny for money. Nothing anxious about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Polos saying his maw got him sectioned & he’s awrite now because he’s got meds 😭😂
---
Yoker wants to go on OF? WTF. These cunts are fried. MH too bad for a job but can sit on TikTok all day and then show their Fanny for money. Nothing anxious about that.
She said she had messaged this lassie because she was going to do OF but decided not to do it . I canny work out what they are scrapping about, something to do with sending out skuddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Naw. Yoker has just pulled out a balaclava like she bought it for some gangster business. I am CRINGiNG

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.