Scottish TikTok Spa #6 Charity begins at home & ends there as well with these bams involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw. Yoker has just pulled out a balaclava like she bought it for some gangster business. I am CRINGiNG
She said she was going to wear on her OF 😭😂 she gives me the absolute boak she’s so bogging looking, wit a hairy
---
They are talking about it on giiggzy Jem Cox is in the box , it’s been something to do with Diadro that’s set things aff between Jem & Yoker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Should hopefully get the gist of it, it was madness! That gigzy was threatening to stab folk 🥴🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's be real, the only way you'd ever be able to watch Steph Yoker on OF is if she wore a bleeping balaclava.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That mamma jo is an absolute 🚀
---
Polo shitting himself because he has been challenged to show he is the hard man he says he is 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
That mamma jo is an absolute 🚀
---
Polo shitting himself because he has been challenged to show he is the hard man he says he is 😂😂😂
Aww she does is scream & shout for attention she’s an embarrassment of a woman who tries to take over any live she’s in. I wish viewers had a mooooot option
---
Should hopefully get the gist of it, it was madness! That gigzy was threatening to stab folk 🥴🫣
bleeping hell 😭😂
I think Yokers a wee bit jealous that JemCox can get paid where as you’d pay Yoker to never show you her mawkit Fanny ever again🤢
---
Did I hear that right Yoker sent her ex’s brother nudes because she was hurting because her weans were taken off her. Aye that’s normal behaviour ya bam

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And for some reason they all swallow whatever bullshit Yoker is talking and take it as gospel. Mortified for the bunch of bams.

Reactions: 7
That live is just as bad as this mornings…actual brain drain 🥴

Reactions: 3
I see big mad mental Yoker hasn’t left her house to batter anyone yet….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see big mad mental Yoker hasn’t left her house to batter anyone yet….
Shes a gangster who is scared to leave her flat , she always looks minging too & has an opinion on everyone else - another one who will do nothing

Reactions: 10
Shes a gangster who is scared to leave her flat , she always looks minging too & has an opinion on everyone else - another one who will do nothing
Yoker’s all mouth. It’s not even like she’d have to do much fighting, the smell of her would knock out whoever she was scrapping wae

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yoker’s all mouth. It’s not even like she’d have to do much fighting, the smell of her would knock out whoever she was scrapping wae
Sitting there like Lord Muck, all the scheme bampots sucking her up area because she shouts from her bed whilst doing NOTHING. Never backs her big mouth up. She’s just another scummy mummy that got her weans took her off. At least Bush has Tyler…..

• Haha
I wish folk would stop giving MammaJo accounts to go live, heidache of a wummin. She’s another one who is always wanting to batter folk & does duck aww

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jess Rennie’s having a wee sing song , I hope she’s entering this weeks karaoke🥳 . Who’s the wee drunk jaikey stoating about in the background with the bunnet 😂

• Haha
My pal lives in the same town as Jess and she's been offering a dog walking service to keep herself on the straight and narrow 😂😂imagine handing yer dug over to Jess 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.