Scottish Tiktok Spa #4 The Unofficial Tracy Hunter Fanclub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie’s said KD contacted Frankie to tell her to stop throwing her under a bus and that KD was upset as Lydo kept bringing her up. Nae wonder, Lydo’s been saying her & Nicola are having an affair & all sorts you can see why they would be livid.
And frankies shared a VN kd sent her to rosie as well

Reactions: 3
FS how could they no have waited til my wains were in bed to start this carry on, Ive been in and oot and missed the latest theory!
Howling at Cattle life because we're all cows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dawn says people should have the bowls to say stuff from their own account, not sure what bowls have to do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m torn between Rosie’s live and bens live lydos calling bottle nose out for dv

Reactions: 4
TTT:

Scottish Tiktok Spa #5 Big DenRen's Oot! The Pie Ship Sails Lighter On The Seas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We're dangerous 🤣🤣🤣🤣love this look at Frattis past, Chers past and all the other wrong yins......at least we've got lampshades in our houses, honestly the scheme tok huns aren't well.
I’m glad the Ronald’s have been less active since the new baby so I don’t need to look at that baldy light fitting anymore. Wonder how long it’ll be till this baby is old enough to get ignored so they can sit on TikTok lives all day. I’ve always wondered if they have a small child who is autistic how they found the time to sit on TikTok 24/7
---
So Frankie knows who we all are! Kdawgs putting pressure on Frankie to say cass is not Cassandra Hamilton!
Big manky Frankie and his taxi fulla farts will be at our doors, does he not know we are D A N G E R O U S

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.