Scottish Tiktok Spa #4 The Unofficial Tracy Hunter Fanclub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to the Spa, where i'd like to remind you all of the only true Icon that Scottish Tiktok has ever produced.

Tracy Hunter/Short/Watson/Balboa

This is a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty whilst getting it. Tracy just had her longtime neighbour and ex-lover Gordon run out of the scheme, just so she would have more room in her backies to swing a kettlebell she got out of Lidl for Β£3.99.

Please come back and save Scottish Tiktok, Tracy. We miss you so much. We've been filling public trees with tat, melting fruit pastilles for necklaces and personalising cookies with your name on them till you're back here reigning supreme.

Don't make us re-route the Pie Ship through Easterhoose.

xo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Welcome back to the Spa, where i'd like to remind you all of the only true Icon that Scottish Tiktok has ever produced.

Tracy Hunter/Short/Watson/Balboa

This is a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty whilst getting it. Tracy just had her longtime neighbour and ex-lover Gordon run out of the scheme, just so she would have more room in her backies to swing a kettlebell she got out of Lidl for Β£3.99.

Please come back and save Scottish Tiktok, Tracy. We miss you so much. We've been filling public trees with tat, melting fruit pastilles for necklaces and personalising cookies with your name on them till you're back here reigning supreme.

Don't make us re-route the Pie Ship through Easterhoose.

xo
Im organising a balloon release in celebration of our queen that may bring her out from hiding

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marking my place on the new thread with this beautiful video of the slabbery chopped toothless queen of Scottish tiktok 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Marking my place on the new thread with this beautiful video of the slabbery chopped toothless queen of Scottish tiktok 😍
omg forgot the lost wallies phase. Mind the manky dinners she used to dish out πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What about the infamous video of her listening through the wall?? Someone please have it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It was definitely time Tracey got the title 😍
---
I've never been lucky enough to see thisπŸ₯Ή

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need more of our lip sync queen in action shows your SR case if you have any πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.