Scottish Tiktok Spa #5 Big DenRen's Oot! The Pie Ship Sails Lighter On The Seas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @beebee789 for the thread title!

What a week it has been! Lightened the load on our ship by making big Den Ren walk the plank of Tayto shame & put her back in her natural habitat in the sea šŸ³

We have our very own Tanya Turner aboard the ship in the form of @Cass_25 Tayto Wag!

Frankie has caused all the drama but is somehow the victim in it all šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø let this be a lesson to him to keep his big gub clamped & stop outing his kid on pals at the Kwik Fit šŸ˜

Here we go for another thread of absolute madness & chaos šŸ„³

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What was Flip Flop guy in Benā€™s live for? When i went in he wasnā€™t talking and was away by time i made this thread šŸ˜

Reactions: 3
The only lie Lydo has told is he drove a Range Rover when he really had the Juke šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie giving it shes Frankieā€™s real life pal, some pal that isšŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie giving it shes Frankieā€™s real life pal, some pal that isšŸ„“
Frankie, who has a relationship with Tylor. x
---
How have they come to the conclusion that Cass25 and Kdawg are the same person? As usual i'm all mixed up. x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gives me the absolute boak Rod Stewart kiddin on sheā€™s Rosieā€™s pal. She canā€™t stand her and started a hate campaign against her on fb years ago. It was her that leaked the texts where Rosie says she ā€œgave T a w*nkā€ if heā€™s been good šŸ¤¢
Thatā€™s just dark humour tho but innit?! Nah Bunch a smelly bastards the lot a them. How anyone actually likes the bush is beyond me. Sheā€™s sitting in a box aw besties with 2 people who have publicly slaughtered her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.