Scottish Tiktok Spa #4 The Unofficial Tracy Hunter Fanclub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cass is kdawg and only goes live at 4 or 5am cos Colin’s got football training

Rosie’s giving it to Ben now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s poor Frankie, Frankie who caused all this. And nae wonder KD’s been raging at him, her and Nicola’s names were dragged into his pish out of naewhere.
Hes been desperate to keep Rosie as a pal

Reactions: 5
I’m heading oot for dinner the night and it’s aw kicking aff! Yous are gonna have to get screen recordings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is crazy 🥴, am dizzy way aw these conspiracies, a dunno who’s live to watch 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It put me off watching a lot of her lives recently when he would go in the box, he’s a snakey bastard & has clearly snaked her again.
Same with me. In the early days when Frankie & Ben came in her box I had to leave. x

Reactions: 1
Frankie will be buzzing that he’s back pals wae Rosie, he’s got a holiday to wreck noo 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rosie’s said KD contacted Frankie to tell her to stop throwing her under a bus and that KD was upset as Lydo kept bringing her up. Nae wonder, Lydo’s been saying her & Nicola are having an affair & all sorts you can see why they would be livid.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.