Scottish Tiktok Spa #4 The Unofficial Tracy Hunter Fanclub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie needs to admit that this whole mess is due to him doxxing the wrong woman. Nae wonder nae bleep likes him
Have said it since I came on here that Frankie was worth a watching. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. x

Reactions: 7
He’s a sleekit wee snake! Canny believe he’s managed to get kdawg brought into this when she doesn’t even comment on schemetok threads!

He’s a sleekit wee snake! Canny believe he’s managed to get kdawg brought into this when she doesn’t even comment on schemetok threads!
That lot of rancid fucks who were sitting talking about it all, hate kd that much that they have painted out like kd is a wee puppet master sitting telling all of us, frankie and whoever else they decide to throw in, what to post and to share! they are all fried in the nut and paranoid as well

Reactions: 9
Have said it since I came on here that Frankie was worth a watching. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. x
It put me off watching a lot of her lives recently when he would go in the box, he’s a snakey bastard & has clearly snaked her again.

They are obsessed with tattle and kdawg! Putting Frankie’s actions onto kdawg or any of us! Frankie has tried to play all sides here and has been caught out he’s a sneaked wee snake! All this “putting pressure” on him is giving him a get out of jail card! They are all way off the mark here! Is this all they have in their lives wrongly doxxing strangers on social media? Maybe they should think to themselves others people’s opinions on me is not my business! If what we say here is so untrue why the big uproar? Why outting tattle? duck me man 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
You could see it if she was in about the Schemetok dramas or causing it on lives , but all she does is talk shite about dugs, conspiracies & what celebrities have been uptae. It’s the fact tattlers like a tiktokker that is the issue, maybe we like her because she doesn’t act like them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Has rosie had screenshots from frankie or are they still jumping to conclusions?

Rosie has been desperate for any reason to argue with Kdawg, dragging her into this carry on is just a reason for her to do that!
---
Has rosie had screenshots from frankie or are they still jumping to conclusions?
No idea, I think they've just ran with their own conspiracy!

Reactions: 3
It sounds like KD has cracked up with Frankie for her getting dragged into his mess

Reactions: 4
@Cass_25 you may get away on Colin’s private jet big denren and bush is coming for you 😂😂😂

Rosie’s now gonna message Colin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.