Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dot dot needs to get her receipts Oot, there Lydo threatening to get her the sack
---

I’ve no seen the Gaz & the motor video in a while , there’s nae chance he’s going to get away with that
Even if they don’t show up to court can he still be done for it?
---
Aw get the violins out!! She’s happy to troll and bully others but

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Even if they don’t show up to court can he still be done for it?
---
Aw get the violins out!! She’s happy to troll and bully others but
IMG_3608.jpeg

naw she just says it on the discord or gets her two puppets to do it for her🥴

Reactions: 4
Not to make you hoors jealous but I’m at a charity night and Ron from Ron’s quality snacks is here, in the presence of Scottish tiktok royalty at this point. Just gutted bush and mater aren’t up for a singing number

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it even Friday if Tommy Saucony22 isnae live in his living room MWI listening to the worst tunes ever? Found out he's only 49 last week, bleep's younger than me. I've seen me going to bed on a Friday night, up for work early Saturday and he's still oanit. Respect. Those days are over for me.....😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We fucked it for ourselves with Caroline, she hates us 😭 it was something else when it came out about the rat 😭 NYE was spectacular anaw when she had her wee night planned with Fleabo in the box only for Fleabo to patch her for Chello & leave Caroline aww angry & greeting even though she wisny bothered , I think we copped it that night anaw 😂 she’s some wummin
Those were some great nights a dirty stinking rat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The bold dot dot is in woolys live going mental
What was she saying ? She’s needing to get her receipts oot , shame the pelters & move on with her life. Bickering back & forth isn’t getting either her or Lydo anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.