Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is the true Stephanie Burke coming to the surface on her holiday. She will probably delete it when she sobers up 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Vile. She looks really anxious and depressed doesn’t she. Another jobless wonder away to Benidorm.

Reactions: 5
Oft wit a hairy
At least her mum has a brain cell in her head to help the lassie home. The video before it is a riot as well. Slabbering about how it would have been her hen party on Saturday, she is a nasty piece of work full of drink.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s a nasty piece of work altogether. A big hairy. Drink and drugs clearly makes her worse. Think Kirsty obviously calmed her down or kept her busy more likely.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s a nasty piece of work altogether. A big hairy. Drink and drugs clearly makes her worse. Think Kirsty obviously calmed her down or kept her busy more likely.
would love to know how the wedding got cancelled. I don’t know how Kirsty put up with her. She was more or less a glorified taxi driver for her. Lassie is out working full time while she sits in the house prancing about tiktok then getting her to take her to hair apps, getting botox etc.

would love to know how the wedding got cancelled. I don’t know how Kirsty put up with her. She was more or less a glorified taxi driver for her. Lassie is out working full time while she sits in the house prancing about tiktok then getting her to take her to hair apps, getting botox etc.
Kirsty needs to come and tell the Tayto hoosewifes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Here's a wee throwback of a real wummin calling tattle out. Happy Friday !

Where is Caroline these days?

---
What's happened to her Maw's fringe. Surely someone would tell her not to go out and embarrass herself 😂
Is that no Anne Widdecombe ?

1000028731.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lego heed burke must be worried
nobody said they had tea on her, silly cow 😂 i posted her drunken rant because her mask slips when is full of it & shows how horrid she really is. But KURSSSSSTY is more than welcome to come spill the tea any time to the Tayto life 😁 on holiday & reading Tattle when she is hardly mentioned, must have something to hide if she checks here often to see if anyone is talking about her 😏
---
Am surprised these mutants dont have their own thread hens
forgot this pair existed 😂 will never forget the random Thursday Avril sat getting pished off peoples money she put her paypal up fot without organising someone to collect her son, cue her phoning people round not long before he was due to come out of school to get him picked up. Another scummy mummy with her priorities all wrong. She might be different now mind you, i haven’t watched her tiktok for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.