Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard her say she was at the hospital for ten hours the other night and now he’s taken what he has but doesn’t want rk
Go hospital, she said the police will come.

Reactions: 1
Lydo’s no half desperate for some attention aff big Jade. She’s been convicted for threatening to slash a 12 year old child as well as convictions for racism. Naebody should be entertaining her

Reactions: 5
Lydo’s no half desperate for some attention aff big Jade. She’s been convicted for threatening to slash a 12 year old child as well as her racism etc, Naebody should be entertaining her
He asked her if she was playing with herself. Bizarre. Wonder if he asks Janine Jennings from GHD that when she’s bouncing her fake tits up and down for the discord.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is that ambulance here yet?
Jade said he told the ambulance people to f*** off. x
---
Lydo’s no half desperate for some attention aff big Jade. She’s been convicted for threatening to slash a 12 year old child as well as convictions for racism. Naebody should be entertaining her
Was just about to say the same. He’s doing some begging to get in there. x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He asked her if she was playing with herself. Bizarre. Wonder if he asks Janine Jennings from GHD that when she’s bouncing her fake tits up and down for the discord.
Strange man. x 🤮
---
The whole situation is no right but her sitting totally dead pan, not giving one duck is cracking me up.
I know. Sitting saying it could take 2 days for him to die. All while he's watching episode after episode of Still Game. x 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole situation is no right but her sitting totally dead pan, not giving one duck is cracking me up.
Her checking that he’s no deid by shouting every so often ‘ urrrr ye stull wae me’ has me buckled😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Strange man. x 🤮
---

I know. Sitting saying it could take 2 days for him to die. All while he's watching episode after episode of Still Game. x 🤣
Is that what she said? duck she'll be finished still game by then she'll need a new series to watch while she waits 2 days on him dying... do her and Lez talk?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Listening to her now it sounds like a pure inconvenience to her that he's took an overdose duck sake why is she wae him and why is he wae her they hate one another 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.