Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I saw her in a box with a load of the English tiktokers talking about that but I don't watch that lot often so wasn't really sure what was going on. Who is she and how tf has she got 200k to give away to strangers?
she is from Ayr. Its all on the PD official thread, its a mystery how she has such disposable income. She chucks uni’s & lions about like they cost pennies 🫠

Reactions: 2

Muchbee

VIP Member
I'm away over for a look aswell I've saw some mamma/mummy womans videos about being blocked by her

irishlassie

VIP Member
Dave also forgets LionKing & Panda used to come into his lives (unsure if they are all still pals) and drop him uni upon uni or lion upon lion the way this John Chelsea is dropping them.
Pure begging bastards! I still don’t understand why ppl feel the need to spend money on these ppl! They wouldn’t acknowledge these ppl in the street it’s absolute madness! In years to come ppl will be on another app saying the have ptsd from TikTok

I’ll never get my heid round how anyone would buy diet products off someone who is morbidly obese.
Exactly I mean if she was a healthier weight showing off pics of what she currently looks like saying buy this look at me then fair enough people could be forgiven for buying it, but weightloss products off her in her current state then sorry but your a mug 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1

Cass_25

VIP Member
What’s going on with the wee muller guy in den Rens live, Danny, Kerry and Co are calling him a scammer
Muller was in diadros live last night crying as diadro was going to share his wish list which contains basic things like forks knifes food etc . Diadro and his Mrs were saying it’s best folk send him the things he needs rather than money as he was having difficulty withdrawing the money
Lydos saying muller uses emotional blackmail tactics .

Reactions: 1