Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
who's the lassie, think she's fae Inverness, who's always live in the middle of the day, steaming on Soops? Currently live on @zoootsnotrootsalthezoots
She's oot her bin.

Reactions: 2

irishlassie

VIP Member
His mad bastard of a puppet master should get one before him, she’s just threw a mental amount of caps at Lydo. The £ she spends buying her puppets loyalty is a riddy

Blanco outing him is the best thing she’s done on that app , I don’t agree with doxxing but Lydo’s done a lot of damage to so many women & vulnerable adults as Lydo ,but he would have been a lot worse if he still had the scotty / Lee Sutherland legend masks to hide behind
She’s in the cheers top 40 list

Attachments

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So is he in Ayr then?
God knows where he is but if he is at John Shields house & he is in Paisley then its not a far drive for her to come to from Ayr or he can easily jump on a train from Paisley down. I won’t be shocked anyways if he ends up with her. He is fond of the manipulation for money as well.

cctm

VIP Member
Was stutchy sticking up for Nicole bit baffled by these comments in Cher's live.

View attachment 2372829
I think stutchy believed the lassies story about her other child being the one who hurt the baby but she believes cher now by the looks of it it seems the lassy told different version of events but all were that her other child dropped the baby when she was either in a different room or one version she says the social worker was letting her get an hour sleep because she was so exhausted and the other child dropped the baby in the SW care

ZedsDead

VIP Member
It’s constant. I only see the snippets on the shellfish page and sometimes her lives. She is constantly talking shit to that poor boy going on and on and on about his Dad. She’s a master manipulator, the poor soul just agrees with everything she says. I seen her eating in a Chinese restaurant and she brought her own beer. Pure scum. The wean asked her if she would get in trouble again.
Haha, was this in Glasgow?

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Hello my C*nts what kind of example is she to them grandweans
She was in getting Botox and it didn’t fix her lip ffs she do as an extra in a Billy Idol movie
She shouts as loud as Cathy in Ilovebeef
SAMMYYYYYYYYY

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Actually vile the way he spoke to that Rosie lassie! Used to like Dave but his actions and behaviour turned me! Dave’s a short memory he gaining his clout from Kevin tik tok deluded official
Dave also forgets LionKing & Panda used to come into his lives (unsure if they are all still pals) and drop him uni upon uni or lion upon lion the way this John Chelsea is dropping them.

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Steph Yoker on screeching/shouting/ destroying a Cher song on live. What is it with these scheme bampots like Yoker, Fatti Fratti Boom Boom 🔥🔥 and Bush that makes them think they’re some singers.
Yoker on the weeklys now as well i see - something shes sooo against - gifting 🤣🤣

irishlassie

VIP Member
Dot dot needs to get her receipts Oot, there Lydo threatening to get her the sack
---

I’ve no seen the Gaz & the motor video in a while , there’s nae chance he’s going to get away with that
Even if they don’t show up to court can he still be done for it?
---
Aw get the violins out!! She’s happy to troll and bully others but

Attachments

Cass_25

VIP Member
Thanks lassies, I never knew this one existed😂
He's definitely had a knock back fae noodle at some point hasn't he
Lydo and CEO Stayace the cross over we didn't know we needed 😆
I think he’s had a knock back from Polo anaw

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
It’s so bad how that wee boy has slipped through the net. He’s gonny have one big mixed up view of the world coz of his crackpot maw.
As harsh as it sounds he’s destined for Barlinnie with a maw like that. Not a chance at a decent life unless he’s taken away from her now and catches up on a decent education.