Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
hahahaha fucking yoker is battling Charles Drury and roasting him for hitting women 😂😂😂
---
Screenshot_20230802_222330_TikTok.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2

irishlassie

VIP Member
why they all so invested in who this person is? EQ has been gifted loads off him, saw DG get a few uni’s the other day. Maybe its Michelle under a disguise 😂😂😂
Cos they all want John to gift them! They get so excited when he enters a live! Johns not well gifting theses reprobates!

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Andy Campbell aka Mad Slasher has new dazzling white teeth. Must have took a wee trip to Turkey. x

• Haha

Bennybhoy1967

I've been reading the PD thread, that Michele is spending crazy amounts of money on people. How can she afford it?? She needs an intervention and her bank cards taken off her!

It looked like John and g crew were in a Glasgow hotel room. The girl with them was Deni, I've never heard of her before. I don't like gcrew, why are these wrong uns looked as heroes on TT.

Attachments

Ell87

VIP Member
It's not him in her house, it's the guy Billy. Can't figure out what that Natalie's game is, that Carl has sweet talked her again. She needs to realise he's no good, I've a suspicion he's using her for other means!

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
It’s the faces she pulls and stuff when playing videos and that that knocks me sick! You’re talking about a baby that’s been murdered and you’re acting as if it’s a wee bit of gossip 🤢
---

@housecoatfiend
Wow ungrateful cow some people can't even have kids 🤮

irishlassie

VIP Member
Been watching Arlene tonight she had some Natalie in the box being really nasty to her! Natalie left and came bacd and revealed she’s been messaging this man on badoo! Arlene was getting messages from this man telling her to lock her doors and sleep with a 🔪 ! Natalie apologised but Arlene kept on replying to his messages! Karin d was in the box in tears she’s that worried for Arlene! Karin told her to block him and Arlene is pat hung her.

Arlene says she wasnt taking drugs at the weekend she says she hasn’t been taken her prescribed meds and that was her in withdrawal!

Ell87

VIP Member
he moved on quick after last weeks heartbreak with the swearing shepherdess drama. These cunts are all fried! If he is up this way, then i am expecting him to appear with Michelle now he is trying to get in with her after all her carry on with being financially groomed by PD & apparently giving away £200k in gifts to him 😐
I saw her in a box with a load of the English tiktokers talking about that but I don't watch that lot often so wasn't really sure what was going on. Who is she and how tf has she got 200k to give away to strangers?