Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
So Nicole Blain's partner Ross is sticking by Nicole and went to court with her yesterday knowing the allegations apparently.

Chers just confirmed it to Angela Jax

Reactions: 1

Debcam

VIP Member
Does anyone know what Michelle does for a living and how she can afford to gift so much ? I'm curious. x
I think she has her own business...there was something said about PD paying her wages bill but he couldnt pay her what he owed her or something

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
Can anyone remember there being money raised for shaunthesheep to have top surgery ? Does anyone know why he didn’t go ahead with it and where the money is

Muchbee

VIP Member
Is that guy in arlenes house that I can hear opening cans? She's arguing with that natalie lassie again whys her mods naw blocking her?

Muchbee

VIP Member
They've said a few things about people like cher takes the piss out of susan, clearly isnt a fan of blanco and said jamesys a beast
---
And LOVES yoker😂

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Lexaloco is on her IG stories complaining about the guy she moved to the UK for whilst pissing. NGL I like her despite all the "oooh I've got a big secret, wish I could tell you" shit. Her boyfriend is punching well above his weight.
She was talking about having doubts about him/the relationship on her live the other day, I've never seen him just always heard him in the background.

Ell87

VIP Member
Here's a wee throwback of a real wummin calling tattle out. Happy Friday !

Where is Caroline these days?

---

Is that no Anne Widdecombe ?

View attachment 2388375
I miss Caroline 🥲
This was my favourite era on tattle life 🥲😂
I didn't think Avril and the sister were still on tiktok, I've not seen them for ages, I'll need to go give them a follow 🤭😂

Muchbee

VIP Member
No going to lie, I don’t often find Lydo amusing but I am loving how invested he is in this random family he’s found that he thinks is mine, down to wit they are having for their dinner 😂
Please say you got a recording😂

• Haha