Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Arlene is smashed🙈
Shes been like that a few days..I don't think whoever this new man is, is very good for her. Was watching the other night and they'd had words and she'd left her own house to go for a walk. Next minute she's talking about chapping someone's door for an "Avon book" if she could remember what door it was. It was like 11pm the comments were all telling her it was a bit late to be going to someone's door for that but a few comments were saying how it was clearly not avon she was going for 🙈😂

Reactions: 2

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
why they all so invested in who this person is? EQ has been gifted loads off him, saw DG get a few uni’s the other day. Maybe its Michelle under a disguise 😂😂😂
Does anyone know what Michelle does for a living and how she can afford to gift so much ? I'm curious. x

evie1975

VIP Member
same with Bush.
Question - have we ever seen Bush with a man, like has she ever had a relationship with a man while on TikTok? I know there was a few she went with- but have we ever heard her call someone her boyfriend?

ZedsDead

VIP Member
There's that mad Gary and Eden on live, no seen them in ages. Says they're in Mexico. They are not. Pair a weirdos them two. Looks like they're in a pub in Glasgow, can see double decker buses going by. 🤣

Muchbee

VIP Member
Shes been like that a few days..I don't think whoever this new man is, is very good for her. Was watching the other night and they'd had words and she'd left her own house to go for a walk. Next minute she's talking about chapping someone's door for an "Avon book" if she could remember what door it was. It was like 11pm the comments were all telling her it was a bit late to be going to someone's door for that but a few comments were saying how it was clearly not avon she was going for 🙈😂
She ended up getting him to fuck thankfully

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Being a benefit cheat is more appealing 😏
Hardly think it will all be marital bliss when Kirsty needs to start paying the rent and council tax. Also seen big Burke saying both her grandsons receive high rate pip for autism.

WeeBellaBee

I was willing to take one for the team and look into it for you - I lasted about 30 seconds- soz, I canny dae it! 🤷🏽‍♀️😳🤣
Did she have a drink problem before? I'm sure I seen a video before and it was someone who was saying respect to Sandra cause she's done it and they were talking about alcohol I could be wrong xx