Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought her hair was too short too!! I think Terry did them reluctantly because Rosie started doing videos and tagging her and then Rosie's followers started tagging Terry - riddy!!!
i didn’t even recognise Rosie when her hair was first done. It was too long and flat it didn’t suit her. It’s better more natural and with some curl or volume.
im not keen on Terry’s videos her voice is too dull and slow. She does the same look for everyone

Reactions: 16
Fakes come from Turkey. These people are just adding profit on but ordering from these guys. If any of you genuinely want to know the sites to buy the decent fakes direct from Turkey ask and ill send the link. They’re all on Facebook.
Yes please 🙏

Reactions: 3
James mac another one from Scottish tiktok I cant stand!
I just don’t understand the appeal of him. He is rank rotten & all he does all day is sit on live constantly watching who is coming in….what a life 🙄 another one that needs to get himself a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Blair's done a video kinda addressing the end of rosies live last night on the @blairwilliamson9666 account

Reactions: 4
James mac another one that needs to grow the duck up. These fuckwits don't seem to have a life outside tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Might regret this posting before reading the threads but Carmen with the red hair is hilarious

Reactions: 10
Blair's done a video kinda addressing the end of rosies live last night on the @blairwilliamson9666 account
[ he said he didn’t wanna make it all about me me me… eh it was about u 🤣🤣🤣 they only had like 500 odd viewers on each time I popped my head in. Had it been Rosie and Blair on live together that would made a huge difference! I feel he should have been a huge part of it considering it is for him 🤪🤪

Reactions: 5
Jeezo, so no-one was keeping track of who was winning what? Sounds like there were decent prizes as well. £800 raised isn’t too shabby at all, but when his gf has donated over £500 worth of prizes alone, it must be a tad disappointing.
Just me or is there some distancing going on there already?

What about the celtic fan guy who goes on about how he loves woman chunky with stretch marks he's always popping up on my fyp
Aw ffs, sounds like ma man :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyone’s had enough of bush’s charity shite all for a good cause I understand it’s amazing but it’s something for a new pal every month she’s got a heart that way but I still can’t go her 😂

Hardly many viewers in like all her other events she does people are finally seeing she’s boring now and drains peoples souls

I think she’s in her 40s. She a great looking woman but I bet she looks older in person as she’s filtered
She does most of them on tiktok are catfishes 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Everyone’s had enough of bush’s charity shite all for a good cause I understand it’s amazing but it’s something for a new pal every month she’s got a heart that way but I still can’t go her 😂

Hardly many viewers in like all her other events she does people are finally seeing she’s boring now and drains peoples souls

She does most of them on tiktok are catfishes 😂😂😂
yep wouldn’t recognise them in the street

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What about the celtic fan guy who goes on about how he loves woman chunky with stretch marks he's always popping up on my fyp
Is that Collybhoy? Can’t stand him funnily enough he’s now with someone but I seen him being very property boss like on other girls TikTok’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.