Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Well, I unblocked Big Burke, had a nosey at her shitey loungesuit/pyjama things yous have been talking about, watched another couple of her videos as a form on self punishment for being so bloody nosey, was consumed by irrational rage, developed a twitch in my left eye and then blocked her again 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sheknows!

Go see stefntonics latest 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs another one that thinks she is something 🤢🤢
She gives me the boak that wuman! She's pure arrogant and up herself it's unbelievable. Who the fuck dances in their bra in buchanun galleries......blocked her as soon as I saw that shit 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Big bush ranting about being able to soend £500 without batting an eyelid 😡 thats really pissed me off. We all know its the kids money, not money for her to spend on hair nails etc. can’t polish a turd no matter how hard u try!
She’s absolutely rotten, she’s spending all this money trying to tart herself up and she still looks like she smells like the back of an earring. She knocks me ill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

beebee789

VIP Member
Cos these events are about Rosie, not the charity or the cause; that's just the excuse. It's the Rosie Show, everyone look at Rosie, the guests are irrelevant to her.

She isn't doing this stuff out of the kindness of her heart. She's doing it for the attention it brings to her. And it makes her look good in the process - it's a win-win for her. People will think she's so kind and giving and charitable.

I think people are beginning to see this now. It's a new fundraiser every other month. Does anyone think Rosie would cut her hair off for charity if it wasn't being filmed and broadcast and spoken about? Of course not. The only charity she's interested in is herself. It's plain old narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Aww ffs theres Tracy doing birthday shout outs now 😆🤦🏻‍♀️
Shout outs 🤣 her and Property Boss think they’re oan Clyde1. Fuck. Off.

She is vile. I work hard for my money & if i wanted hair extensions like that i would need to save for them. But then i have a mortgage, cars etc to pay for. Would love to see her trying to factor these bills into her spending.
I feel this! There’s something wrong with the system when people on benefits have such disposable income and spend their days sitting in their arse on social media. I wouldn’t swap places with her though, despite the fact I’m desperately waiting for payday on what feels like the 116th day of January lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I am cringing for the pair of them. She is an absolute mess. Imagine going into your work on Monday when your wife has been acting like a Fanny on the internet. Their poor
Weans. She’s wishing she could do a Dugheed special. She’d pump anything. He’s a big simpleton. Any real man would be affronted for their weans by their maw acting like that!!!
He reminds me of dave in royale family and shes Denise 🤣

She thinks she's a supermodel 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Muchbee

VIP Member
Cannot stand her honestly spend some time looking after that wee boy instead of prancing about on tiktok and getting pissed feel sorry for their lassie she will be the one looking after him

I seen her on a live and she looked so different without make up and filters on her. Looked a lot older
Know who I'd love to see without a filter, the property bosses bit of leather stuff. They lines at the sides of her forehead bug the life out of me the filter must not stretch that far🤷

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
£500 hair extensions
£141 on Mac makeup

WTAF are we doing wrong here 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
doesn’t matter how much she spends on her looks, its her inside she needs to change, she will always be vulgar on the inside.

amazing what weans disability money gets you these days though 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
I think alot of people are realllly starting to see through Rosie. Yes I agree what she done raising all that money for Blair was amazing, however I think she is desperate to do what she can with her 'huge following' to grip on to the pals she has at the time.

Surely someone that has that much drama with so many people so often needs to sit back and realise SHE is she problem??? look at how many people she has been friends with and lost, zander, stewart, blake, chloe, and the rest!! All she can brag about is how fast she can get people to 1000 followers so they can sit on live with her whilst her son crys out for her attention for her to tell him to get back upstairs and shut the door, such a shame to see.

All this chat with talking about chloe in such a vulgur way, for someone that is alot younger than her.. all her 'pals' sit and agree with everything she says, imagine that was a man talking about sexual stuff in that way! He would be branded a beast or whatever, not right at all. but rosie bush can do what she pleases cos she is tiktok famous, oh lorrrrrd xo

She talks to people like pure shit! cuts them off, pure ignorant attitude, huffing and puffing, that poor mate of hers Zara does put up with alot from her, and god help when zara makes plans or talks about her other pal Taylor (dementedmaw) the jealousy reeeeks out of rosie!! making videos about it, what age are you????

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Big bush ranting about being able to soend £500 without batting an eyelid 😡 thats really pissed me off. We all know its the kids money, not money for her to spend on hair nails etc. can’t polish a turd no matter how hard u try!
So it's ok for her to boast about spending 500 quid on hair but she made a post at Xmas saying ppl shouldn't put pics online of what they bought their kids for xmas 🤔

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Know who I'd love to see without a filter, the property bosses bit of leather stuff. They lines at the sides of her forehead bug the life out of me the filter must not stretch that far🤷
I read a comment telling Property Boss they didn’t like his new brown leather suite and I can’t stop thinking about it 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

beebee789

VIP Member
she actually thinks she is something she isn’t, baffling! Just caught a bit there where she said she hadn’t finished decorating….i must have missed the bit when she started decorating 🥴
The way she actually thinks she's hot stuff is peak delusion. Sitting there trying to do sultry lip syncs.

Girl, you look like a fraggle in a cheap wig. Stop making me sick or i'll call the police cos this is assault.

• Haha
  • Wow

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
i thought her hair was too short too!! I think Terry did them reluctantly because Rosie started doing videos and tagging her and then Rosie's followers started tagging Terry - riddy!!!
i didn’t even recognise Rosie when her hair was first done. It was too long and flat it didn’t suit her. It’s better more natural and with some curl or volume.
im not keen on Terry’s videos her voice is too dull and slow. She does the same look for everyone

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Fucksake, Cherine there telling ye how to make sausages and mash using ready made micowaved mash, mashed up wae sprouts and Bisto gravy granules.
Buckled man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am buckled that Cherine is back on tiktok like nothing ever happened 😂 wonder when she will find the baws to put her comments back on 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She’s absolutely rotten, she’s spending all this money trying to tart herself up and she still looks like she smells like the back of an earring. She knocks me ill.
She is vile. I work hard for my money & if i wanted hair extensions like that i would need to save for them. But then i have a mortgage, cars etc to pay for. Would love to see her trying to factor these bills into her spending.

• Heart

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
can you imagine her living a working life with actual bills, rent etc to pay.

Shes on live now in her pals singing with the tunes blasting, but her pal sent her kid upto bed for school at 8pm when she was last on live, so is the kid upstairs trying to sleep whilst theyre downstairs acting like that?
I duno if i sound like a right karen when i say that but I just cant imagine acting like that when my child is in bed for school! Like at least try be reasonably quiet? god 🙃