Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she keeps also 'joking' that she hasnt had her kids fulltime for weeks now which I am really starting to believe - where are they 5/6 nights out the week? Id love to get her sisters view, the one who seems to willingly take the 2 of them - my sister would tell me where to go! makes you wonder if rosie manipulates the situation, out pished doing tiktoks at 4am on a school night whilst someone else worries about the 2 kids in the morn, all she needs to worry about is getting to her hair appointment
aww the life of rosie bush 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she keeps also 'joking' that she hasnt had her kids fulltime for weeks now which I am really starting to believe - where are they 5/6 nights out the week? Id love to get her sisters view, the one who seems to willingly take the 2 of them - my sister would tell me where to go! makes you wonder if rosie manipulates the situation, out pished doing tiktoks at 4am on a school night whilst someone else worries about the 2 kids in the morn, all she needs to worry about is getting to her hair appointment
aww the life of rosie bush 👏
I have said it for weeks & weeks. There is no way she has the wee girl at least full time. She is seldom there. At one point she used to bang on about having nobody to watch them, couldn’t get a night out & she hated her sister etc then boom all of a sudden a sister appears who seems to have them more than she does (still claims she hates her sister which makes me dubious that this is her sister as she says) & she is out partying or down the bingo all the time 🤔 if you buy her lies then more fool you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When will the DWP get wise and start watching social media and realose these people are living a life of luxary and the hard working mugs like myself who go out and get crippled with tax so these idiots can live like kings. Hopefully she gets her money sanctioned.

• Heart
I know years back from someone i know who had a child with severe disabilities, she had to keep receipts of what she bought with his money to prove it was being spent on him. Obviously that isn’t the case with her. She would need to go buy a wig & stick it on one of the kids to say they were getting hair extensions 🤦🏻‍♀️ Its disgusts me when i know what i pay in tax & people like her are so brazen about spending it the way she does.

Reactions: 7
O
I have said it for weeks & weeks. There is no way she has the wee girl at least full time. She is seldom there. At one point she used to bang on about having nobody to watch them, couldn’t get a night out & she hated her sister etc then boom all of a sudden a sister appears who seems to have them more than she does (still claims she hates her sister which makes me dubious that this is her sister as she says) & she is out partying or down the bingo all the time 🤔 if you buy her lies then more fool you.
I remember her ripping into a mother who didn't have her kids a good while ago. It seems double standards don't apply here. N her wee pal at the time sarah louise n her video about mothers who's kids were in care were the scum of the earth. She another twisted wee witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
exactly!! I dont know if you all saw the video she put up (it got deleted within minutes) of her bank statement to prove she sent blair the money. All it showed was she spent £35 on nandos then another £30 on justeat right next to it.
Someone sent her a tenner on the live last night to 'get herself a drink since she deserves it' , rosies reply was 'I have money I dont need it but thanks. When i dont have money i sub my pals and its mostly to buy T a takeaway' So why splash £500 on hair? Could she actually afford it? Hmmm.

Patiently awaiting DWP invesigating her theyd have a ball🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
O

I remember her ripping into a mother who didn't have her kids a good while ago. It seems double standards don't apply here. N her wee pal at the time sarah louise n her video about mothers who's kids were in care were the scum of the earth. She another twisted wee witch!
I can’t stand her either. Another idiot in life. Rosie forgets her own arse at times. I suppose when you have a wee band of loyal followers telling you how amazing you are though, you won’t care what has been said & done in the past.

exactly!! I dont know if you all saw the video she put up (it got deleted within minutes) of her bank statement to prove she sent blair the money. All it showed was she spent £35 on nandos then another £30 on justeat right next to it.
Someone sent her a tenner on the live last night to 'get herself a drink since she deserves it' , rosies reply was 'I have money I dont need it but thanks. When i dont have money i sub my pals and its mostly to buy T a takeaway' So why splash £500 on hair? Could she actually afford it? Hmmm.

Patiently awaiting DWP invesigating her theyd have a ball🤣
Its like a never ending pot of benefit money with her. £60 on 2 takeaways alone, that would get her & the kids a weeks worth of shopping. But that would be her thinking of someone other than herself & having to cook meals. She really riles me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello, I'm new here but been lurking for a while.

Just had to get this off my chest, but did anyone see Declans lft test. The swab barely touched the nostrils. No wonder it came back negative. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Rosies live now on the way to her hair appointment, she was putting videos up at 4/5am .. imagine poor Terry having to deal with her sitting stinking of the night before 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosies live now on the way to her hair appointment, she was putting videos up at 4/5am .. imagine poor Terry having to deal with her sitting stinking of the night before 🤮
This is where a mask would maybe come in useful for Terry!

A wee dig at Blair there to her pal “u will abandon me during a raffle then sl.ag me all over tiktok”

Knew this “friendship” would be down the pan as fast as it started. I haven’t seen Blair sl.ag her on tiktok 🥴 i think she also fails to realise that Blair works & works in care. I am sure there is times where he doesn’t get finished at the time he is meant to. And maybe the boy has more going on in his life than tiktok unlike the bush.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is where a mask would maybe come in useful for Terry!

A wee dig at Blair there to her pal “u will abandon me during a raffle then sl.ag me all over tiktok”

Knew this “friendship” would be down the pan as fast as it started. I haven’t seen Blair sl.ag her on tiktok 🥴 i think she also fails to realise that Blair works & works in care. I am sure there is times where he doesn’t get finished at the time he is meant to. And maybe the boy has more going on in his life than tiktok unlike the bush.
I feel bad for Blair, I also saw this coming. Well i mean who never?! 🤣 The poor boy does nothing but praise rosie and back her up, she says jump he says how high. She would comment on his lives 'how dare you come live without me' , wtfff. She is jealous of anyone he is with or talks to it screams from her.

Rosie doesnt understand that people have jobs/lives/families/friends away from her, away from tiktok. She is oblivious to everything around her, she is just so used to having so many people jump at her request - it wont last much longer i dont think, more and more people are realising!!

I feel bad for Blair, I also saw this coming. Well i mean who never?! 🤣 The poor boy does nothing but praise rosie and back her up, she says jump he says how high. She would comment on his lives 'how dare you come live without me' , wtfff. She is jealous of anyone he is with or talks to it screams from her.

Rosie doesnt understand that people have jobs/lives/families/friends away from her, away from tiktok. She is oblivious to everything around her, she is just so used to having so many people jump at her request - it wont last much longer i dont think, more and more people are realising!!
She does the same with Zara as well. She gets jealous & possessive over her “pals”. Its weird! Saw a video of her playing the victim over this live now, bore off! She does these lives to make it all about her then when it goes pete tong she starts acting like a wee innocent victim 😴

Reactions: 7
The worst thing blair could have done was get involved with Rosie, I'm glad it seems he's realised that quickly! For the £871 raised I bet he's wondering if it was even worth it. Rosie can't do a single thing without a drama, it's predicable now. 5 and a half hours on a live she done and she's acting like she really done something that's tired her out...try getting a job! I work 10 hour shifts then come home and have to take care of my child. She doesn't even look after hers. She should be using all that money she has for her hair and take aways on getting a painter and decorator in and getting her house sorted. She can't keep using the excuse that zara wrecks things as there's so many things you can buy now to help prevent a lot of that....that's what her benefit money is for! But then again the poor lassie isn't even at home. She's an utter disgrace of a woman. I dont like to look down on people on benefits as a lot of the time there's people that do genuinely need them and they do genuinely struggle to afford things when they're on them but people like Rosie who know how to play the system are just total scum. If she was claiming all that and her kids were with her 24/7, given home cooked meals and had a nice appropriate for their needs, clean home then fair enough but they don't. They're papped off to a "sisters" house, their house is a dump and their "mothers" stomping about thinking she's something special but in reality she's a stinking mess with ridiculous hair extensions that look like a wig someone's had shoved in a cupboard for years that's never saw a hairbrush...can you tell I despise this woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Idiots that canny lip synch in time, do they not watch their videos back and realise what a riot they are! Looking at you Tracey in yer caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to watch this girls video! It's a snitch to someone asking what will happen to influencers children. The girls mum had a bit of an online following when she was younger, now the girl feels totally exploited and hates her mum! Her mum sounds like Rosie too, ignoring her kids to have a party life style!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She needs to watch this girls video! It's a snitch to someone asking what will happen to influencers children. The girls mum had a bit of an online following when she was younger, now the girl feels totally exploited and hates her mum! Her mum sounds like Rosie too, ignoring her kids to have a party life style!
So many people putting their kids on social media & not realising the impact it will have on them when they grow up. This is why i hate all these “family” accounts as well. Let kids be kids without shoving them in front of a camera constantly. Some of them aren’t even old enough to consent to being on these platforms or understand what it is all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This thread is talking about too many small accounts.

Create a seperate thread in this forum for any big accounts with at least 10k followers who use TT to make money.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.