Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv missed the full thing I fell asleep 😂😂😂

Clicked and she's shouting about Uncle Blair to Tyler 🤦🏻‍♀️ He's just Blair

She's saying the bingo rewards are Balenciaga's & Gucci bags. From where? 😂
Fakeys that someone makes aparently folk off love island go to this person for their fake balenciagas n Gucci bags 🤣🤣🤣
Pretty sure she said it was Chantelle that does them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone commented saying it was east to figure out who Ben was going by their background and they were quickly blocked by the mods
They were sitting in a seat with a cream wall behind them. Looked like an older version of Amanda britt 🤣 I had zero clue who it was 🤷🏼‍♀️ But tbh I only invest my time in about 5 tik tokers hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Heard Ben say he'll say who he is, and Rosie said tell her first before he announces it. Anyone know? Is it even a he

Reactions: 3
Uncle Blair. Tragic. He should have more sense!! What an absolute borefest this live is. I mean what mental capacity would you need to have to enjoy that? Blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fakes come from Turkey. These people are just adding profit on but ordering from these guys. If any of you genuinely want to know the sites to buy the decent fakes direct from Turkey ask and ill send the link. They’re all on Facebook.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Uncle Blair. Tragic. He should have more sense!! What an absolute borefest this live is. I mean what mental capacity would you need to have to enjoy that? Blows my mind.
Blair’s girlfriend or whatever man 💤😴🥱 got that vape attached to her lips. She’s boring as duck

Fakes come from Turkey. These people are just adding profit on but ordering from these guys. If any of you genuinely want to know the sites to buy the decent fakes direct from Turkey ask and ill send the link. They’re all on Facebook.
Link me up I need a new bag 🥳😎

Reactions: 4
anybody else getting reallllly pissed off with the way rosie is talking to her 'pals' they are all trying to help her..
She keeps cutting that Zara off whilst shes talking, pure ignorant she is raging me duno how they are still pals with her! Shockin behaviour tbh

Reactions: 7
Would also like the link please 😂 I can’t watch that live anymore I have moments where I do like Rosie as she is straight to the point and doesn’t beat around the bush (pun not intended) but sometimes she does herself no favours with her behaviour

Reactions: 6
That didn't end well at all.
Rosies sat herself crying on a live and everyone in comments saying the others weren't interested

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Tracy have to film herself outside talking to her neighbour then screaming at him like she is about 10 🤦🏻‍♀️ I say film “herself” she had the camera pointed at that van which by looks of it has rubbish in that bit at the front 😆
That neighbour seems like he is an oddball like her. Imagine living next to them🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like i never missed much with the live then 😂

So has “Ben” revealed who they are in?

Reactions: 3
Its been a total waste of money. She doesn’t look after them properly & what she been using to wash her hair, chip pan fat? It looks horrible!
I can’t believe Terry actually done them for her, that is a terrible representation of her work! I think Rosie’s natural hair should have been a bit longer so they would have blended in better. The wee short bits poking out give me the ick 🙈

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe Terry actually done them for her, that is a terrible representation of her work! I think Rosie’s natural hair should have been a bit longer so they would have blended in better. The wee short bits poking out give me the ick 🙈
i thought her hair was too short too!! I think Terry did them reluctantly because Rosie started doing videos and tagging her and then Rosie's followers started tagging Terry - riddy!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.