Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment someone said wash your hair to bush 😂 right my point about it is the lady’s right it’s been a mess since she got it done she’s showing her hairdresser up 🤢😂

Reactions: 7
I’m really hoping the neighbour also goes live and kicks right off

I’m sadly back to work next week, I will miss all these lives the scummy mummies do once they’ve done the school run, it’s fairly kept me entertained.
someone that loves a live - Jade1995. Absolute compulsive viewing. I really need to slap myself to stop and go and do dishes or something useful.

I see Bush is worming her way into that AndreaAmeliaGeorgia account. It’s anyone that starts to gain a following she is all over. If that lassie has any sense about her at all she will stay well clear!! It won’t end well. It never does!
Same, had a fair few weeks off work and been far too invested in TT (and Tattle!)! Back to reality I suppose.

Aw Andrea is lovely aswell bloody terrible social work getting phoned on her. U can see she does everything for amelia she's a great mum

Shocked by this, I’m gonna assume SW will be NFA’d, considering the abuse and neglect we see others perpetrate towards their children on the daily with no apparent SW input. Having said that, we don’t know what’s happening ‘behind the scenes’.

Andrea’s not for me, I have no interest at all in daily vlogs of a SAHM unless she is a headcase and I’m hate watching whilst reporting to SW masel, but she seems lovely and really inoffensive.

Donna Stewart is a guest too. Not sure who else.

Reactions: 6
Same, had a fair few weeks off work and been far too invested in TT (and Tattle!)! Back to reality I suppose.

Shocked by this, I’m gonna assume SW will be NFA’d, considering the abuse and neglect we see others perpetrate towards their children on the daily with no apparent SW input. Having said that, we don’t know what’s happening ‘behind the scenes’.

Andrea’s not for me, I have no interest at all in daily vlogs of a SAHM unless she is a headcase and I’m hate watching whilst reporting to SW masel, but she seems lovely and really inoffensive.

Donna Stewart is a guest too. Not sure who else.
Andrea is another stay at home single maw that appears to have loads of spare cash too!! My house would be gleaming and I would be making home cooked meals every day if I didn’t work full time and do everything else I need to do. Oh well here I am bitching again but to get involved with Rosie bush is not a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Andrea is another stay at home single maw that appears to have loads of spare cash too!! My house would be gleaming and I would be making home cooked meals every day if I didn’t work full time and do everything else I need to do. Oh well here I am bitching again but to get involved with Rosie bush is not a good idea.
I thought the same abouts Andrea tbf she looks like she has some amount of disposable income. I don't know how they do it!

I wonder if Blair realises that he is forever in her debt for this tonight?
I’m not sure he does at all TG.
I just checked and his GFM has 6k of a £42.5k goal. Sure it was a £60k goal previously? Be interesting to see how much is raised tonight with all the top Scottish talent popping in. The money folk were spending sending them drinks the other night could have been fired into the pot to get it going.

It’s a nice thing to do, I cannae argue wae that, but it’s all so contrived. I don’t donate to GFM’s on Social Media as a rule, regardless of the cause.

For the kind of money needed, there really has to be an organised in-person approach too, but can you imagine the carnage of some of the Scottish TikTokkers gathering in one place? duck being an on Duty Polis that night 🤣

• Haha
I’m not sure he does at all TG.
I just checked and his GFM has 6k of a £42.5k goal. Sure it was a £60k goal previously? Be interesting to see how much is raised tonight with all the top Scottish talent popping in. The money folk were spending sending them drinks the other night could have been fired into the pot to get it going.

It’s a nice thing to do, I cannae argue wae that, but it’s all so contrived. I don’t donate to GFM’s on Social Media as a rule, regardless of the cause.

For the kind of money needed, there really has to be an organised in-person approach too, but can you imagine the carnage of some of the Scottish TikTokkers gathering in one place? duck being an on Duty Polis that night 🤣
I don't donate either. Been stung a couple of times. I being that fucker canzos GFM for Scott Doc. Totally wrong one I donated to. And another guy scamming people from Canada git me too. So no more donating for me. Only registered charity's for me now 😔😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I don't donate either. Been stung a couple of times. I being that fucker canzos GFM for Scott Doc. Totally wrong one I donated to. And another guy scamming people from Canada git me too. So no more donating for me. Only registered charity's for me now 😔😔
Wee bastard canzo can't get over him getting away with that

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wee bastard canzo can't get over him getting away with that

It’s the usual though, wee bit of indignant rage then a diversion to another drama. The braindead followers have the attention span of a goldfish! The degenerates are never held accountable for their pish. That’s why people like Cherine have the brass neck to come back on as though nothing ever happened.

Obviously digressing from the fundraising fraud aspect, think that might be one thing Cherine DIDN’T do, but its the same old story: bleep acts cuntish, continues to receive support and soon it’s all forgotten - until the next time.

As for ‘Ben’ being a woman, that’s bleeping weird. Didn’t Rosie spill her heart out to ‘him’. Catfished a belter.

Reactions: 8
It’s the usual though, wee bit of indignant rage then a diversion to another drama. The braindead followers have the attention span of a goldfish! The degenerates are never held accountable for their pish. That’s why people like Cherine have the brass neck to come back on as though nothing ever happened.

Obviously digressing from the fundraising fraud aspect, think that might be one thing Cherine DIDN’T do, but its the same old story: bleep acts cuntish, continues to receive support and soon it’s all forgotten - until the next time.

As for ‘Ben’ being a woman, that’s bleeping weird. Didn’t Rosie spill her heart out to ‘him’. Catfished a belter.
Either that or a red herring, trying to draw.people in. I'm no playing her games anymore

Reactions: 6
Iv missed the full thing I fell asleep 😂😂😂

Clicked and she's shouting about Uncle Blair to Tyler 🤦🏻‍♀️ He's just Blair

She's saying the bingo rewards are Balenciaga's & Gucci bags. From where? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.