Scottish Tiktok #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honeslty thought they would have a dead nice house but it's very basic maybe stop spending aw yer money on nites out and bottles of tonic and buy a tin of paint

They cabinets take me back to the 90s ma maw had one 🀣
The folk we bought our house off left a cabinet like that in our house when we bought it, acted as though they were doing us a great favour and I was too polite to say duck no, get rid! It sat for a month, all the while with me glaring at it, til we could afford a skip to get rid of it (they had also left a pile of absolute shiiiite in the loft for us to get rid of but that's another story 🀬) 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The folk we bought our house off left a cabinet like that in our house when we bought it, acted as though they were doing us a great favour and I was too polite to say duck no, get rid! It sat for a month, all the while with me glaring at it, til we could afford a skip to get rid of it (they had also left a pile of absolute shiiiite in the loft for us to get rid of but that's another story 🀬) 🀣
Sameeeee. Raging 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Tracy Short been perm banned again πŸ˜‚ how will i cope without a million videos in one day looking at her bedding she hasn’t changed for weeks or that midden of a caravan πŸ€’πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Tracy Short been perm banned again πŸ˜‚ how will i cope without a million videos in one day looking at her bedding she hasn’t changed for weeks or that midden of a caravan πŸ€’πŸ˜†
I must have seen 20 vids pop up yesterday from her. The most boring videos ever aswell. Saying aw wait till I put my teeth in ill look a lot better πŸ€ͺ🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Steph Yorkers live this morning I’m dead πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ’€

How do all these sit on tiktok day in and out on live do none of them know how to get jobs and stop shouting about MH makes me sick 😳

I must have seen 20 vids pop up yesterday from her. The most boring videos ever aswell. Saying aw wait till I put my teeth in ill look a lot better πŸ€ͺ🀣
What account is she on

Steph Yorkers live this morning I’m dead πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ’€

How do all these sit on tiktok day in and out on live do none of them know how to get jobs and stop shouting about MH makes me sick 😳
What was happening on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What account is she on

What was happening on it?
What’s not happening πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€ she’s funny as il give her that one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm ready to delete tik tok it's just full of brain dead folk, although I'm in too deep ha ha
I’ve been deleting it for a year and more dramas happen and I just can’t help my big nose πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think she is Tracy Watson now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does Tracy have to film herself outside talking to her neighbour then screaming at him like she is about 10 πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I say film β€œherself” she had the camera pointed at that van which by looks of it has rubbish in that bit at the front πŸ˜†

• Haha
Why does Tracy have to film herself outside talking to her neighbour then screaming at him like she is about 10 πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I say film β€œherself” she had the camera pointed at that van which by looks of it has rubbish in that bit at the front πŸ˜†
Because she's Scotlands version of Kim Kardashian and 'People huv tae know'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because she's Scotlands version of Kim Kardashian and 'People huv tae know'
She is sitting having time with her lassie & she keeps saying β€œwhy u filming this”. Put the phone down, stop filming pointless crap & spend time with her like u said u would. U can tell her daughters get totally pissed off with her filming every move. Its weird.

• Haha
She filmed herself the other day saying aw im out way the dog im wearing joggies and my hairs scraped back I mean who gives a tit. It was the most boring pointless video I've ever seen. I'm gona play it at nite to get the weans to sleep πŸ’€

• Haha
When she just films her bedsheet and talks cause she's doesn't want to show her face πŸ˜‚, heard her saying she's not done her hair or eyebrows for months cause every last penny goes to the "food bank"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.