Scottish Politics #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chances of Harvie and Slater getting off the gravy train are slim. After the whole DRS debacle she should have been sacked.
They may be hedging their bets til a General Election & see how Labour do, what Labour have to offer, despite the Greens being mainly pro-Independence, wee Harvie likes to be heard.

There was an Indy march today in Glasgow but they seem to have padded the numbers out by including a load of Palestine marchers too.

I wonder what sturgeons sister has got to say about it? Probably rubbing her hands together with all extra traffic to her social page to sell more tat.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 5
he is bricking it in case he is pulled off the gravy train. Utter disgrace to the Green Party. How Lorna Slater ever got into that position is a mystery, she is thick as mince.
The SNP getting into bed with the Greens has been a disaster for them.
Trying to pass crazy bills & policies through Holyrood, not to mention puberty blockers for youngsters :rolleyes:

Patrick Harvie said he'd resign as leader of the Greens if his party voted to end power-sharing, but Humza got there first by binning them.
Probably a "get-out" for wee Harvie now, he'll remain as leader.
I do wonder how the vote would have went.

Patrick Harvie said he'd resign as leader of the Greens if his party voted to end power-sharing, but Humza got there first by binning them.
Probably a "get-out" for wee Harvie now, he'll remain as leader.
I do wonder how the vote would have went.
Exactly my thoughts on Harvie. It will be interesting to see what he does.
---
Todays thing that made me gag on my coffee....

Screenshot_20240425_105010.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It always felt a little odd that a party who’s entire case for economic independence was based around extraction of North Sea oil would ally to a party who wants to stop it. Do the Greens not understand that had independence been achieved they would have been discarded like a turd down the express flush?
---
I will be grinning from ear to ear when and if the SNP rely on Tory support to pass the legislation to scrap the 2030 target.

I thought The Fish wouldn't cooperate with the Tories in any way under any circumstances?

It's a either a measure of the success of the SNP or the shortcomings of their supporters, that a parochial narrow nationalist party convinced so many that they are in fact progressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6