Scottish Politics #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More on the mysterious car and the lack of valid MOT here

did you see the one wings done on the burner phones? sorry not good with posting links

Reactions: 2
I actually watched a You Tube clip of Douglas Ross and Humza Useless last night. I have never really paid any attention to Useless but I cannot get over how much like Nicola Sturgeon he is. The way he speaks, his facial expressions, his body language, mannerisms etc. I am convinced he has spent the last god knows how many years idolising St Nicola that he has cloned into her. 😂

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240218_072540_Brave.jpg

I'd of rather not heard about the £300 he spent on sexy lingerie 😵

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
His wife is expecting a baby in July. All forgiven and forgotten then?

(old pic from earlier in the thread. Not trending again….yet)

IMG_2246.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20240310_121323.jpg

The press really love using this photo but I find it really disturbing. He looks like such an angry man.

Reactions: 1
Martin Guisseler asked Humza on Politics Scotland this morning if the SNP Motorhome should be donated to Scottish football fans heading to Germany for Euro 2024 this summer
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That SNP (or taxpayer) funded motorhome is sitting in a police compound depreciating like crazy. It should never have been bought but it's losing money daily. They need to get the investigation done and get it sold.

Reactions: 3
That SNP (or taxpayer) funded motorhome is sitting in a police compound depreciating like crazy. It should never have been bought but it's losing money daily. They need to get the investigation done and get it sold.
maybe the Hate Monster will stay in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2