Scottish Politics #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Seems odd they're going full steam with this hate crime stuff that awful trans people have latched onto when that cause was most likely what got Nicola out. Or is she still in people's ears trying to get it all to implode?

Reactions: 3
That SNP (or taxpayer) funded motorhome is sitting in a police compound depreciating like crazy. It should never have been bought but it's losing money daily. They need to get the investigation done and get it sold.
110k was spent on the motor home. 1.3m of tax-payers money has been spent investigating it. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It's all such a tit show just now
Common Sense seems to have been flushed down the toilet in almost all sectors of the body politic both private and public. Actually, I know that's only partly true ... there are a few bad actors with access to the levers of power stirring the pot for personal gain, be it political or financial. Of course, it's usually both. :rolleyes:

I bet he would.
I just hope his house or car doesn't get broken into as Police Scotland are now too busy dealing with 1000's of spurious accusations on the internet, thanks to the SNP's new Hate Crime law.
Not sure if y'all saw Ally McCoist (ex footballer and now presenter) say that 48,000 people will have to be arrested at the Glasgow Rangers v Glasgow Celtic game this weekend. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment I think but it was a good point. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not sure if y'all saw Ally McCoist (ex footballer and now presenter) say that 48,000 people will have to be arrested at the Glasgow Rangers v Glasgow Celtic game this weekend. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment I think but it was a good point. :ROFLMAO:
old firm matches were one of my first thoughts when this ridiculous law was green flagged. He (HY) can witter on as much as he likes about it not being crazy but I have yet to hear a single person say it’s a good idea

Reactions: 6
old firm matches were one of my first thoughts when this ridiculous law was green flagged. He (HY) can witter on as much as he likes about it not being crazy but I have yet to hear a single person say it’s a good idea
People are more concerned with seeing a GP, hospitals, Council budgets being slashed, the state of the roads & how much it costs to live.
At lot of these legislations have come about due to the SNP being tied to the Greens, propping them up in Holyrood.
Lorna Yoga's daft deposit/return scheme etc

• Heart
To think we could have been Independent with this lot of crooks in charge. Actually, not worth thinking about and it hopefully something we don't have to worry about again.

To think we could have been Independent with this lot of crooks in charge. Actually, not worth thinking about and it hopefully something we don't have to worry about again.
Said like Westminster isn't full of them, too.

Genuinely all parties are full of absolute sleaze. Will be spoiling my ballot at the next General election.

Reactions: 1