Saxenda Support & Advice #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nausea of 1.2mg is absolutely mental 😭 I legit was shaking and struggling to inject myself today because I knew I was in for another rough day, and I was right 🥺. The general unwellness... no BMs, headaches, feeling hot, I'm not happy.

*sigh* If when I weigh myself at the end of the 17 days I haven't gone down an amount that makes it worthwhile, no chance am I buying another pen. I may try Ozempic, but we'll see.

Last edited:
I hope it settles for you really soon. Are you making sure you drink enough water and eat enough?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm on 2.4mg today. I didn't weigh in last week as I've had a few unhealthy meals to try and get me to poo with the oil. I've used suppositories and even an enema and can't poo :( I'm trying to drink more water as I really don't drink enough but find it so hsrd with the nausea. I'm not really eating big portions anymoee which is great though.

I'm on 2.4mg today. I didn't weigh in last week as I've had a few unhealthy meals to try and get me to poo with the oil. I've used suppositories and even an enema and can't poo :( I'm trying to drink more water as I really don't drink enough but find it so hsrd with the nausea. I'm not really eating big portions anymoee which is great though.
Have you tried a laxative like dulcolax to try and clear it?

I hope it settles for you really soon. Are you making sure you drink enough water and eat enough?
Thank you, I appreciate that, I really hope so too <3

I don't think I've been drinking or eating enough, so I'm working on that today and going forward!
I've also just been dealing with awful awful menstrual cramps and I think that has been 50% of the nausea, and the saxenda the other 50%. Hopefully as that subsides over the next few days I'll be able to deal with the saxenda better again 🤞 PMS mood swings paired with no BMs, little food, and nausea, you're gonna get a not very happy gal haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, so I bought 3 pens back in September October. Used 2 then Christmas came and I started eating normally and drinking alcohol over December!😫 Ive still got the 3rd pen unused in my fridge!? I’d it safe to use??

Hi everyone, so I bought 3 pens back in September October. Used 2 then Christmas came and I started eating normally and drinking alcohol over December!😫 Ive still got the 3rd pen unused in my fridge!? I’d it safe to use??
If you've kept it in the fridge it can be used until the use by date that's stamped on the pen.
Once its out if the fridge (below a certain temp) it's 30 days

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello been following this thread with interest. Started yesterday on Saxenda everything went surprisingly well, normally I struggle following instructions when it's something new, only fly in the ointment is I don't want my other half to know he went ballistic when I said I wanted to go to Turkey for Gastric Bypass 😬and could I borrow £4000 so that put the mockers on that. My sister is very kindly going to keep them in her fridge, she is also going to go in them, but not for a couple of week. Good luck to everyone who is on this journey I will let you know how I get on.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If anyone needs some Monday morning inspiration to keep going or take the leap and start. These work trousers used to dig in to me in July when I started, and I’d actually started wearing jeans for comfort instead.

6295AD92-C752-4093-BBF5-E8AA52E528B9.jpeg

The bigger pic is how far they fall if I don’t hold them 😂 glad I had leggings underneath!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If anyone needs some Monday morning inspiration to keep going or take the leap and start. These work trousers used to dig in to me in July when I started, and I’d actually started wearing jeans for comfort instead.

View attachment 1921327
The bigger pic is how far they fall if I don’t hold them 😂 glad I had leggings underneath!

Oh my god that is amazing. Well done. I'm sure you are delighted.

Took my first injection this morning. Must say I didn't feel a feel.
Starting weight 14st 4lb. Here's hoping to a 4 - 5st weight loss xx

Reactions: 3
Good luck! The first one is the worst because you’re so convinced it will hurt, even tho everyone tells you it won’t 😂
I’m sure you’ll achieve your goal 😁

View attachment 1921327
You're my absolute goal! 🤩🤩🤩 I'm so so impressed, look how slim your waist is! I really hope I can get to where you have too!

Also, I've woken up with a terrible bout of nausea, so this has been a reassuring sight, thanks for sharing!

• Heart
You’ll get there, just stick at it 😊

Hope the nausea passes soon! Eating usually eases my Saxenda-induced nausea. Or being sick. It’s usually fine after that.

• Heart
I’ve been debating applying for saxenda after having a period of illness that required steroids that made me pile weight on. I’m fine now and just want a bit of help shifting this weight.

Sorry this has probably been asked before but where do people recommend to get it from? Has anyone been refused? Think my BMI is 30 but will re weigh tonight.

View attachment 1921327
This is amazing!! Well done you and thanks for sharing. Just the motivation I needed 😊

• Heart
I’ve been debating applying for saxenda after having a period of illness that required steroids that made me pile weight on. I’m fine now and just want a bit of help shifting this weight.

Sorry this has probably been asked before but where do people recommend to get it from? Has anyone been refused? Think my BMI is 30 but will re weigh tonight.
Asda have a discount code but it ends tomorrow WL10AS
Boots have a discount code Welcome20 which seems to run all the time for first time customers.
They’re the most popular to order from 😊

I think you’ll be approved with a BMI of 30. Good luck.

@raspberryjuice fantastic 👏 👌

Do you mind me asking what your weight loss has been?

I've been unable to even get out of bed the last 2 days due to D+V. Did anyone else experience this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.