Saxenda Support & Advice #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just over 60lbs but haven’t weight for a couple of weeks because the battery died in my scales, so probably a few lbs more now as clothes are feeling looser.

I’ve never had D, but definitely had vomiting although it’s usually been a one off vomit rather than continuous. Hope it passes soon for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why did he go ballistic?
He doesn't really agree with quick fixes thinks you should be able to do it with diet and exercise (if only 🙄) I'm thinking his attitude to this pen won't be great so cannot be bothered even going there tbh. I'm on day four feeling good it has really helped with my sugar cravings,. I was always having to have a milky coffee and a Lindt chocolate or even a fairy cake 🎂 first thing in the morning, I didn't need it today 😊 so it has definitely helped with the sugar cravings I am definitely hooked on sugar ☹ I have been trying to lose weight for the last couple of years and I have from eating reduced calories, but was not very healthy food. Hopefully this will help sorry for the ramble and bad grammar I am on the bus going to work 🥰

Reactions: 2
Day 3 and oh my god I am so ill. It would be my luck to start saxenda and end up with a full raging chest infectin. Been up all night vomiting, doctor has given me antibiotics but think I actually need to go to a&e. Plus side I've lost 4.1lb 🤦🏻‍♀️ x

• Heart
Day 3 and oh my god I am so ill. It would be my luck to start saxenda and end up with a full raging chest infectin. Been up all night vomiting, doctor has given me antibiotics but think I actually need to go to a&e. Plus side I've lost 4.1lb 🤦🏻‍♀️ x
That’s awful timing! Hope you’re feeling better soon.

Glad you’re feeling good @Ollies01

• Heart
He doesn't really agree with quick fixes thinks you should be able to do it with diet and exercise (if only 🙄) I'm thinking his attitude to this pen won't be great so cannot be bothered even going there tbh. I'm on day four feeling good it has really helped with my sugar cravings,. I was always having to have a milky coffee and a Lindt chocolate or even a fairy cake 🎂 first thing in the morning, I didn't need it today 😊 so it has definitely helped with the sugar cravings I am definitely hooked on sugar ☹ I have been trying to lose weight for the last couple of years and I have from eating reduced calories, but was not very healthy food. Hopefully this will help sorry for the ramble and bad grammar I am on the bus going to work 🥰
my other half is the same! went in a mood when i said i was doing this as it’s ‘dangerous’.
---

Oh no! i started on 16th Jan, but had that dreaded cough and chest infection that was going around so I stopped after a week to get myself better as was going away too, so starting back on it today.

Lost 6.5lbs the first week but put 5 of that back on in the week I was off it 🤦🏽‍♀️ x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
my other half is the same! went in a mood when i said i was doing this as it’s ‘dangerous’.
---

Oh no! i started on 16th Jan, but had that dreaded cough and chest infection that was going around so I stopped after a week to get myself better as was going away too, so starting back on it today.

Lost 6.5lbs the first week but put 5 of that back on in the week I was off it 🤦🏽‍♀️ x
Pisses me off this, like it's not dangerous to be overweight/obese.

I stopped and started alot over christmas as supply is a big issue with Ozempic. Started back on .5 this morning by clicking up and will work myself back up to 1.00. I was delighted as I haven't put on weight on and have retained control of my food. I have made it to 150 lbs. Nearly 30% weight loss from start; very slow and steady.

Funny thing is I am gone of alcohol at all. Reading now that Ozempic is a potential cure to alcoholism. (I wasn't but did enjoy a tipple or two). The husband is also saying that my body has really firmed up. The kangaroo belly pouch syndrome is very real though. And I went for a mammogram last week which was a very sad and sorry state of affairs with saggy boobs.

• Heart
I'm still really ill. I don't know if it's the injections or me being sick but I can not stomach food at all. Even the texture is making me gag. I've tried eating a round of toast just to have something in my stomach but even that failed x

• Heart
I've come off Saxenda now, I'm sad to say. It's just been making my life really hard, made me vomit a few times, and even now a couple days off of it, I'm still very shaky digestion-wise - nothing just wants to go down without causing me trouble in some way. I'm a student, and I'm afraid that I'll really fall off track, as I have been beginning to over the last two weeks, if I purposefully continue to induce illness in myself.

:-/ it's a shame, but I don't look at the stomach pain I've got (even now) and think that this is a bad choice for me.

• Heart
I had to restart - last Friday I went down with a terrible sore throat and cold and all I could manage to eat was ice cream. Shivers, hot flushes etc, didn’t feel like injecting myself daily.

What would happen if I went up to 1.3mg straight away? I’m not going to do it, it’s mainly curiosity. They say if you miss 3 days you need to start at the bottom, just curious as to why.

• Heart
I had to restart - last Friday I went down with a terrible sore throat and cold and all I could manage to eat was ice cream. Shivers, hot flushes etc, didn’t feel like injecting myself daily.

What would happen if I went up to 1.3mg straight away? I’m not going to do it, it’s mainly curiosity. They say if you miss 3 days you need to start at the bottom, just curious as to why.
Guessing symptoms would just be worse as haven’t built up the resilience yet?

I started this last week. Went in at 0.6 and I was so sick I couldn’t move all day. I decided it wasn’t worth it so stopped and cut my losses. After reading here I decided to give it another go and try and titrate myself up to 0.6. Started with just a few clicks and and worked up to 0.6 in 5 days with no side effects but amazing results of feeling full and a 3lb loss. I will stay at low dose until I feel I need more and just do it gradually through clicks. Thanks to everyone on this thread it’s really helped me kick start my journey!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
to anyone who has had a break don't go back on full dose it I went back on 1 mg Ozempic full dose 2 weeks ago and was violently ill all weekend. That doesn't work for me and kids at weekend so rather then give up I went back and hope to kick start myself again.

Does anyone know if you can buy the needles separately? I've stayed at a lower dose due to side effects but will run out of needles before the pens run out

Does anyone know if you can buy the needles separately? I've stayed at a lower dose due to side effects but will run out of needles before the pens run out
Is this ozempic or saxenda?
I got my needles on Amazon and from my local pharmacy for saxenda, if it is the same type pen then either option

does anyone know...I'm on 0.25 ozempic with still loads left in the pen, i'm due to start on 0.5 soon but rather than order and pay for a new one can I just give myself 2 0.25 doses to bring it up to 0.5 until this pens done?

does anyone know...I'm on 0.25 ozempic with still loads left in the pen, i'm due to start on 0.5 soon but rather than order and pay for a new one can I just give myself 2 0.25 doses to bring it up to 0.5 until this pens done?
use every drop from existing pen as long as its within the time limits from being opened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.