Saxenda Support & Advice #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, so glad I found this thread it seems like you’re all doing amazing! I’m wanting to start but do the doctors approve if you’re on sertraline? Does other medication affect it? I don’t want to be declined and be more gutted x

Hi everyone, so glad I found this thread it seems like you’re all doing amazing! I’m wanting to start but do the doctors approve if you’re on sertraline? Does other medication affect it? I don’t want to be declined and be more gutted x
I can't speak for that particular medication but I'm on an ssri, along with VARIOUS other medications, including Ritalin. And my Gp prescribed it

Reactions: 1
I'm on 50mg Sertraline and I was prescribed it OK

Reactions: 2
Really hoping for more approvals re other meds . I have MS over a decade so there’s no way I can go on anything that new even though I’m watching my sister in law so happy loosing weight! I’m just struggling trying to watch calories but we have a busy 2 year old and are also on a surrogacy journey for our second so we are on strict budgets and it probably wouldn’t be affordable anyway! But I love following you all here and wish you all luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone had any experience of ozempic? I’ve got one pen of Sax left and wondering if I give Ozempic a try next or just reorder Sax 🤔 Sax is so expensive 😩

Would also be keen to hear how you get on with ozempic, it’s much cheaper and sounds less faff, what dose will you be starting on?

I’ve got 5 pens left, tempted to have a pause now until my holiday and then restarting with 5 pens, would mean I’d get nearly 2 months use. If I carried on I’d have one pen left after holiday which seems a bit fruitless, I feel like it’s not as effective recently so perhaps a break would be good. When I restarted after a break before it worked just as well so hopefully would be the same

Here we go gang literally just got my pens watched the YouTube video to set it up and did my first 0.6 dose … let’s see how the week goes 👌🏻👌🏻 How quickly if any did you guys notice hunger feelings and appetite slowing down ?

Reactions: 3
10lbs off in a month. Ive never gone over 1.2 as sometimes feel a bit bleugh on 1.2. Overall happy with that, hope it continues

Here we go gang literally just got my pens watched the YouTube video to set it up and did my first 0.6 dose … let’s see how the week goes 👌🏻👌🏻 How quickly if any did you guys notice hunger feelings and appetite slowing down ?
I was really sick the first day I started and when that subsided my appetite was gone.

10lbs off in a month. Ive never gone over 1.2 as sometimes feel a bit bleugh on 1.2. Overall happy with that, hope it continues
That’s fantastic - well done!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I did my first jag mid morning and felt less hungry by evening but not sure how much of that was psychological? Definitely less hungry by the second day and not even thinking about food by day four. Good luck!

I did my first jag mid morning and felt less hungry by evening but not sure how much of that was psychological? Definitely less hungry by the second day and not even thinking about food by day four. Good luck!
Thanks honey 🍯 will keep you all posted

I’ve done a consultation for Ozempic so if they gets approved I’m going to give that a go once this last Sax pen is finished

Ooo loads of us seemingly starting at the same time. My first jab was yesterday morning and I also felt a bit bleurgh by lunchtime and then no real appetite. Today I'm much less hungry than usual. I also thought it might be the placebo effect so didn't post anything.

Let's do this! 💉

Curbed by appetite by next day dramatically. I take mine in evening around 7pm and next morning I had no appetite or side effects , thought it could be placebo and wishful thinking but it hasn’t come back at all . I’ve just gone up to 1.8 now and done it super slowly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.