Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need some advice please..
After doing my second MJ 2.5mg this morning, I feel, hungry.

I know the effects are different for everyone but last week I had to make myself eat for 3 days then I started feeling a bit peckish but not sure what I wanted. I’m feeling a tad deflated as I was so happy this was going to be the best thing ever and preparing not to want to eat all weekend 😩

Will it suddenly kick in or do I need to actually diet now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just ordered my first pen from E surgery, hoping I get approved and hoping they come with the needles 🙏 has anyone ordered from E-surgery and can tell me if the needles came with?

It's probably all in my head because it's my first day and 1st injection and I doubt it works that quickly. Like when you first start a diet you're motivated so don't feel hungry etc.
I had 2 weetabix at 9am. Injection at 1pm and that's all I've had to eat. Only because the kids have asked what's for dinner that I'm now thinking about dinner but that is unheard of for me to not eat all day.
Looking forward to the next few days and weeks. Hoping it's the miracle I needed 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I only injected yesterday but these burps are VILE. Are there any tried and tested remedies?
Literally, don’t eat any tit and eat very little. I started doing that and had no issues, then I started increasing my meal size across the day and eating less clean and bam! I’ve been vomiting and horrific burping. Never again am I eating more or tit. Rather starve ha

Hi everyone! Got my delivery yesterday and had a few hours out today over lunch time and finally did the injection a few hours ago now. Not sure if it’s just in my head but my mouth feels funny but I have a headache!
Drank a litre of water which is pretty good for me, starting properly CC tomorrow x

Need some advice please..
After doing my second MJ 2.5mg this morning, I feel, hungry.

I know the effects are different for everyone but last week I had to make myself eat for 3 days then I started feeling a bit peckish but not sure what I wanted. I’m feeling a tad deflated as I was so happy this was going to be the best thing ever and preparing not to want to eat all weekend 😩

Will it suddenly kick in or do I need to actually diet now 😂
I was exactly the same. I am due my 3rd injection tomorrow evening. The first jab kicked in straight away, second jab i didn’t feel the affects half as much as the first. I feel hungry but feel full a lot sooner.

Drank (a bottle of wine) for the first time last night, one day after my first 5mg dose. Felt like the wine just filled up and sat in my stomach, went up to brush my teeth before bed and the tiniest gag from that had the whole lot come back up. I can handle my drink too so it was odd.

Guess it's a case of remaining teetotal for now!

1 stone, 1lb down so far in four weeks 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is anyone on the maintenance does and taking it less than once a week? I’m thinking of taking my 2.4mg once a fortnight instead.

End of the second week on 7.5mg and another 2.5lbs off.
So happy I made the decision to try this medication, it's literally changed my life.
Other than some slight nausea I still haven't had any major side effects, no diarrhoea, horrendous gas or burps, but like someone above mentioned, I don't drink alcohol or eat heavily processed food, so might be why? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God I’m exhausted today. What a rubbish nights sleep. Woke about 3:30/4 feeling so sick! I don’t know how I didn’t vomit everywhere. Horrible! It eventually passed but I definitely feel that heaviness in my stomach and as if there’s that lump in my throat. My mouth is so dry too.

Just taken week 4 of 2.5. Beginning to get more confident but still like the instruction booklet in front of me

Not taken it and gone straight to bed before so we'll see how that leaves me feeling
Hopefully I sleep okay

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi, I am on wk 5 and I had such bad leg cramps last night has anyone else experienced these?

Also does anyone else have big boobs? I have lost 1st 2 pounds on this and not lost a single thing off my boobs 😩 still 36g really disheartening when I have lost weight but still look big as I am top heavy

• Heart
Hi, I am on wk 5 and I had such bad leg cramps last night has anyone else experienced these?

Also does anyone else have big boobs? I have lost 1st 2 pounds on this and not lost a single thing off my boobs 😩 still 36g really disheartening when I have lost weight but still look big as I am top heavy
Funnily enough I’ve been experiencing awful leg cramps the past few nights! I’m about 5 months in though.

I only injected yesterday but these burps are VILE. Are there any tried and tested remedies?
Nexium helps and I ordered some overpriced pepto bismol to try as all the Americans rave about it.

That and avoiding anything really sugary and fatty!

I have huge boobs and ever lose anything from the cup size, even when I was at goal weight previously.
I only ever lose back size but still have huge baps!
At goal this time I will likely get a reduction and lift because they do make you look matronly 😞

Reactions: 2