Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My pen arrived this morning but I don’t know when to inject. I’m currently on an 72 hour on call and then away for my daughter’s birthday Monday night. What do I do?

My pen arrived this morning but I don’t know when to inject. I’m currently on an 72 hour on call and then away for my daughter’s birthday Monday night. What do I do?
It'll be fine in the fridge if you want to wait until you get back from your daughter's birthday. I didn't have any bad side effects in my first week so if you do want to inject now it may well be okay.

Reactions: 2
Do I need to store my pen in the fridge all the time? It says keep refrigerated but also says it’s fine out the fridge for 30 days so I’m like which is it lol.

Did my first jab earlier and put pen back in the fridge is that ok?

Pm
Do I need to store my pen in the fridge all the time? It says keep refrigerated but also says it’s fine out the fridge for 30 days so I’m like which is it lol.

Did my first jab earlier and put pen back in the fridge is that ok?
Fridge until you start using it, then you don't have to (shpupd be used within 30 days)

I just keep mine in the fridge door anyway save losing it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
wow well done you. Be kind to yourselves, focus on long term healthy habits that you can sustain, and be patient is the best advice I've seen all day long
Thanks caremum! You sharing your experience many many threads ago helped me lots early on. 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are there any scales that are actually better than others or are they all tit? 🤣 just weighed myself on my digital scales on flat laminate flooring - the number kept changing each time with about 4lbs difference!? The scales didn’t move and the surface is flat!

• Heart
Are there any scales that are actually better than others or are they all tit? 🤣 just weighed myself on my digital scales on flat laminate flooring - the number kept changing each time with about 4lbs difference!? The scales didn’t move and the surface is flat!
I use a renpho. Seems quite accurate always for me

I could do with some new ones too, I just put in a new battery and it’s already saying low battery 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Mines arrived, i'm ready to inject and read everything afterwards, my husband is reading it all with a fine toothcomb. Making me nervous about it 🤣

All done. Didn't hurt at all. Am I skinny yet 🫣😂😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mines arrived, i'm ready to inject and read everything afterwards, my husband is reading it all with a fine toothcomb. Making me nervous about it 🤣

All done. Didn't hurt at all. Am I skinny yet 🫣😂😂❤
Yay I’m glad you did it and feel okay with the injecting . It was no where near as bad as I thought it would be when I first did it ; worked myself up and was like ahh that was it 😅🤦‍♀️

• Heart