Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a breast reduction and a lift and I hate to tell you but they grew back bigger…. God damn big boobs it is not fun is it!!! I have gone down from a 38-36 but I want the cups to go down

[/QUOTE]
I have huge boobs and ever lose anything from the cup size, even when I was at goal weight previously.
I only ever lose back size but still have huge baps!
At goal this time I will likely get a reduction and lift because they do make you look matronly 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Help! I’ve decided to start Mounjaro and started my application on Friday with Med express. I need to submit a photo but I don’t expect to be refused as my BMI is 35 and I have no other health problems or take any medication.
My problem is probably trivial and I’m overthinking it so reaching out to people who are on it for their advice. I’d decided I was doing it but was going to start first week of August when I get back from holiday. Then last week I had a major wobble and thought sod it let’s start now, hence I started the process.
But now I can’t decide what to do

Start asap - pro’s, could actually lose a bit of weight before holiday and could help limit the usual massive weight gain. Cons, I’m worried about side effects while away, the extra faff of taking it with me. I don’t actually want to be a misery on holiday and while I’m not an alcoholic I do enjoy a beer and few wines every day, hence the usual massive weight gains!

Start when I get back - pro’s, holiday is done so won’t have to worry about side effects as much. Cons, I go mental on holiday and actually if I lost 7lb before holiday I’d feel in control.

Having seen it written down I’m basically worrying about the side effects and just wish I could guarantee that I would get off lightly.

Your experience would be appreciated

Help! I’ve decided to start Mounjaro and started my application on Friday with Med express. I need to submit a photo but I don’t expect to be refused as my BMI is 35 and I have no other health problems or take any medication.
My problem is probably trivial and I’m overthinking it so reaching out to people who are on it for their advice. I’d decided I was doing it but was going to start first week of August when I get back from holiday. Then last week I had a major wobble and thought sod it let’s start now, hence I started the process.

Start asap - pro’s, could actually lose a bit of weight before holiday and could help limit the usual massive weight gain. Cons, I’m worried about side effects while away, the extra faff of taking it with me. I don’t actually want to be a misery on holiday and while I’m not an alcoholic I do enjoy a beer and few wines every day, hence the usual massive weight gains!

Start when I get back - pro’s, holiday is done so won’t have to worry about side effects as much. Cons, I go mental on holiday and actually if I lost 7lb before holiday I’d feel in control.

Having seen it written down I’m basically worrying about the side effects and just wish I could guarantee that I would get off lightly.

How long is your holiday? I’m on week 2 and I have a festival to go to on what would be week 4 - I am experiencing severe 💩 a few days after I inject so I plan to hold off on week 4 until the day after festival which would be 5 days later than my usual day. I know it’s probably not the right thing to do (I think I read you can miss up to 4 days on the leaflet) but I absolutely cannot go to that and risk needing the toilet. ( I haven’t eaten processed food at all and haven’t touched a drop of alcohol on this journey so far)
Everyone reacts different but I will say having it has made life much more enjoyable, I feel happier and have more room in my head for other things now I’m not thinking about food 24/7.

I thought about delaying it as I’ve had things on but yesterday decided to just go for it. There’s always going to be something

Reactions: 3
How long is your holiday? I’m on week 2 and I have a festival to go to on what would be week 4 - I am experiencing severe 💩 a few days after I inject so I plan to hold off on week 4 until the day after festival which would be 5 days later than my usual day. I know it’s probably not the right thing to do (I think I read you can miss up to 4 days on the leaflet) but I absolutely cannot go to that and risk needing the toilet. ( I haven’t eaten processed food at all and haven’t touched a drop of alcohol on this journey so far)
Everyone reacts different but I will say having it has made life much more enjoyable, I feel happier and have more room in my head for other things now I’m not thinking about food 24/7.
It’s 2 weeks!
Festival toilets are not good at the best of times but with 💩 that would be hellish! Although maybe explains the state of some of them
---
I thought about delaying it as I’ve had things on but yesterday decided to just go for it. There’s always going to be something
Exactly this. I just wish I’d started weeks ago when I first decided i was going to.

Hi, I am on wk 5 and I had such bad leg cramps last night has anyone else experienced these?

Also does anyone else have big boobs? I have lost 1st 2 pounds on this and not lost a single thing off my boobs 😩 still 36g really disheartening when I have lost weight but still look big as I am top heavy
Big boob carrier here. I have lost 85lbs so far over 13 months. And still have big boobs. I was 36H at my heaviest, I am now 32GG So only 1 cup down and 4 inches off my waist. But because i lost weight all over they look so small honestly. Some of my friends though i had breast reduction surgery done.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Day 2. I hadn't eaten anything up to 1.45 and only had a small niggle of hunger so ate a salad sandwich. If I had a sandwich previously I would have accompanied it with at least 2 bags of crisps then probably a penguin or similar for something sweet afterwards but just the sandwich has done me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm soooo ready for 5mg now.
Finished week 7 of 2.5mg and it's just not hitting like it used to - I'm still not snacking like I used to but I can definitely eat, and my daily calories seem to be creeping up. Weight has been up down up down but no significant losses. Still running 3x a week so feeling gewd, but SO ready for 5mg.

Reactions: 4
Week 3 of mounjaro and I’ve had the eggy burps, vomiting and the shits ( not ideal at the same time 😂. Appetite has really been suppressed and can only eat maybe a third of what I had eaten before! Got on the scales today and I’ve lost half a stone - good but I’m not sure how much that’s been from side effects or genuine loss yet but it’s a loss! So taking the small win 🏆

• Heart
Week 3 of mounjaro and I’ve had the eggy burps, vomiting and the shits ( not ideal at the same time 😂. Appetite has really been suppressed and can only eat maybe a third of what I had eaten before! Got on the scales today and I’ve lost half a stone - good but I’m not sure how much that’s been from side effects or genuine loss yet but it’s a loss! So taking the small win 🏆
I made sure I got in a supply of Imodium, psyllium husk capsules, gaviscon and paracetamol just in case my GI tract decides to go a bit off piste…… so far only needed the gaviscon, and think I had some Imodium once or twice in the first few weeks but nothing major, also if I feel constipated I’ll take a psyllium capsule (half a dose) just to see if any effect. Last thing I want is to move things too much in the other direction!!!

I didn't think food ick was a thing but we had an M&S rotisserie chicken joint for dinner, I only had a small bit but the thought of it now, 2 hours later is make me cringe 😬

Reactions: 2
I took my first injection Friday afternoon so I suppose today is day 2 for me. OH made us sausage mash and beans for dinner and could only manage two thirds of it and feel really full now. Very intrigued to see how the next week goes and how my weigh in goes at the end of the week.

I feel SO SICK today. Woke up at 6am with diarrhea and feeling sick with what felt like a lump in my throat. Then the sulphur burps started which lead to me vomiting and then the bad wind. This is the start or my 2nd week on 2.5mg and it feels so different to the first week. I genuinely feel so rubbish.

• Sad
I'm just about to inject my first 5mg MJ and I'm ready for it. This last week on 2.5 was more difficult, I was hungry more often and the food noise was a bit louder too. Yesterday I was ravenous and actually managed 3 full meals but my work trousers are fitting better so it's definitely still working regardless!