Saxenda, Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro advice and support #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woop! Approved for 5mg. Keeping fingers crossed for minimal side effects, but not due to start for another 2 weeks.
How's everyone else found the move from 2.5 to 5?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Woop! Approved for 5mg. Keeping fingers crossed for minimal side effects, but not due to start for another 2 weeks.
How's everyone else found the move from 2.5 to 5?
Had a bit of heartburn moving up but it was tolerable. Very strong appetite suppression, I literally have no interest in food which is utterly bizarre to me.

• Wow
The quickest way to get needles might be to pop to a pharmacy in the morning. They'll have them and you can jab tommrow. Posted ones will take a few days

It'll probably be fine, but can you not pop it in the back of the fridge behind some random jars that no one will touch?
Or buy something like tomato puree in a box and use the box for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
first time posting in this thread, i was on saxenda previously and lost a stone and a half and then i went through a bad breakup and have piled the weight back on 🥲 been trying to calorie count again for the last few months but really struggling, was looking at starting again as the food noise completely disappeared on sax! but was looking for everyone’s opinions in regards to mounjaro vs wegovy and where’s the most affordable place to get it? x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ohhhh this is my second 5mg and I wish I’d ordered the 2.5mg instead. I’m having trouble with my bowels, I thought it was because I was ill a few weeks ago but I woke up last night rushing to the loo and every time I eat/drink something, I’m rushing to 💩! Almost crapped myself in Aldi earlier and the toilet was out of order.
I really hope it settles by tomorrow because I’m training to become a counsellor and I start with my very first client tomorrow 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Last night tried me..
Incredibly busy 9hr night shift. No time for a food break or even a coffee.

Someone had left a bag of doughnuts about half a metre away in my eyeline, saying "help yourself"

Somehow despite looking at them for 9 hrs and thinking about them, I didn't have one at all. Normally in a night shift where is goes tits up ill end up raiding the vending machine for cola and chocolate for sugar energy but the jab seems to have stabilised my blood sugars and I don't need it like normal

Now, I'm not super strict, if i really wanted one I'd have had one, but really ring doughnuts aren't my favourite so could happily leave it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone paused for a week whilst on holiday? I don’t want to over indulge at all, I want to mostly stick to my plan, the issue is I am sharing a bathroom and a next door room with someone I don’t know well, and am concerned about side effects and embarrassing noises! I was already about this before I started MJ as I have IBS! It’s all inclusive so will pick the best food options I have, but clearly don’t have control like I do at home. Tricky!

This week was my first on 7.5mg MJ and the difference between 5mg and 7.5mg is amazing, I finally feel like I did on the 14mg of Rybelsus last year when I had the majority of my weight loss. All food noise completely gone, and that real 'I legitimately forgot to eat' thing is happening. Feeling good on it. Think this may possibly be my last few months on MJ as I am so close to goal weight, then I was planning on titrating down again.

Q: I think I know the answer to this, but I have kept my 2.5mg pen and my 5mg pen as I didn't extract that 'extra' dose from them as I didn't have any spare needles. The 5mg has been 'open' for one month (obv lid is on, but it's been one month since it was used for the first time) and the 2.5mg pen has been two months open. Is it safe to use the 5mg extra dose in a month's time? And then the 2.5mg the week after? Or will they have been open too long? They've not been kept chilled...

Unsure how many months I’ve been in wegovy but giving myself to October to get to my goal weight. Already lost 10kg and still have another 5kg to go, I’m short lol. I am 1lb off a new stone bracket (which I don’t think I’ve seen since I was a teenager, if ever!)

Looking forward to not having to pay, however I have the good problem that none of my clothes fit now and are falling off me but I’ve played this game before and I’m paranoid I’ll put it all back on and I’ll have given away all my clothes 😂 thank god for Vinted.

Has anyone paused for a week whilst on holiday? I don’t want to over indulge at all, I want to mostly stick to my plan, the issue is I am sharing a bathroom and a next door room with someone I don’t know well, and am concerned about side effects and embarrassing noises! I was already about this before I started MJ as I have IBS! It’s all inclusive so will pick the best food options I have, but clearly don’t have control like I do at home. Tricky!
Yes and I regretted it. Whilst I didn’t over indulge, I definitely ate a bit more than I wouldn’t have done at home and it gave me digestive pain. My advice on toilet challenges would be to go when everyone is out if possible or use the main toilets in the hotel.

Yes or as I was doing Oz split my dose in two and took half (by clicking pen) and taking the other half 4 days later. I was in active loosing then so wanted to keep loosing as well as enjoy the break. Worked fine

Currently on 5mg MJ from simple online pharmacy, gone to order the next dose 7.5mg and they are now asking to submit a photo, anyone know why they’ve started asking for a compulsory photo?

• Sad
Just had my first Orlistat tablet despite a few folk saying I'm going to start shitting oil o_Owill see how it goes but NGL I'm scared!

Currently on 5mg MJ from simple online pharmacy, gone to order the next dose 7.5mg and they are now asking to submit a photo, anyone know why they’ve started asking for a compulsory photo?
I think that's due to all the people lying when applying and ending up in hospital. They are really cracking down now.

Reactions: 5
Hi, I’m on Wegovy and I inject on a Monday, I went on holiday Thursday to Thursday so missed a dose. By the time I was back I noticed my appetite for wine was back but had no other issues.

I’ll be doing the same again in two weeks.

In other news, I’ve bought two dresses, one an 18, one a 20 and both fit which, as someone who has lived in 22-24 for years, I’m thrilled about.

Still a long way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
First world troubles here but kinda wish someone would notice I've lost weight. I've lost over a stone. Clothes much looser. Instead they just want to talk to me about how much my husband has lost and how great he looks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ohhhh this is my second 5mg and I wish I’d ordered the 2.5mg instead. I’m having trouble with my bowels, I thought it was because I was ill a few weeks ago but I woke up last night rushing to the loo and every time I eat/drink something, I’m rushing to 💩! Almost crapped myself in Aldi earlier and the toilet was out of order.
I really hope it settles by tomorrow because I’m training to become a counsellor and I start with my very first client tomorrow 😭😭😭
You’ll be Jenny from the bog

• Haha
Reactions: 4